UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July's Jumbling

Mrs B

My new vacuum cleaner arrived today. Not only was it not new (you could tell the packaging had been opened before and there was dust/hair on it), but it doesn't even feckin work angry.gif Rip off merchant - thankfully I've bought through Amazon so hopefully even if the seller isn't helpful then I can get my money back through them.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Misty laugh.gifwub.gif

I've managed to hoover the living room at least with the knackered hoover before it gave up. 'Twas bluddy hard going though, the suction was going up and down. It conked out when I'd finished though, but the living room was the worst bit so at least that's done.

Need to sweep the patio and drive today, but no gardening to do other than that.

RMF : There's a blackbird in my apple tree having a munch on one of the apples wub.gif

Rosie cav was growling and grumbling at something in the garden earlier, I went to investigate and found it was a snail, trundling along minding it's own business. How dared it! A snail?? in HER garden? Mind you, when she was small she used to eat them :sick01: so I shouldn't complain :laughingsmiley:

I woke from a dream that my bridge baby Princess Fairy Lurcher Tess had come back to me, I so wanted to dream to go on longer :mecry:

:GroupHug: I had a dream like that with our old dog Toby. At the end of it he had to leave and couldnt come home and I woke up and bawled my eyes out. Thinking about it still upsets me.

Cant wait for the weekend am just so tired. Just having to get through grooming Rod the water fearing colle this evening and then I can kick back and relax.

jules and amy :GroupHug:

my crew have got pigs ears for the first time. they are bigger than their heads lol as I thought, ruby has scoffed hers, and is stalking trudy who, with only a few teeth, hasnt got very far. mouse went for a wander so I had to pick it up quick. she is searching for it lol

I've taken one wooden garden chair and three televisions to the recycling centre. More space cleared up biggrin.gif

RMF 1 : I've had a letter from United Utilities. Under new legislation due to come in on 1st October, they are proposing to adopt the private drains which connect me and my neighbours to the main sewer. This means they have responsibility for maintaining them. Given that our drain at the front is always getting blocked because of neighbours' tree roots, this is definitely good news for us lot biggrin.gif

RMF 2 : I keep finding dead wasps on my bathroom windowsill. Does this mean I have a wasps nest somewhere in my house? ohmy.gif I do leave the loft hatch open during hot weather so the hot air can escape upwards, maybe it's up there? Shudder!

RMF 1 : I've had a letter from United Utilities. Under new legislation due to come in on 1st October, they are proposing to adopt the private drains which connect me and my neighbours to the main sewer. This means they have responsibility for maintaining them. Given that our drain at the front is always getting blocked because of neighbours' tree roots, this is definitely good news for us lot biggrin.gif

RMF 2 : I keep finding dead wasps on my bathroom windowsill. Does this mean I have a wasps nest somewhere in my house? ohmy.gif I do leave the loft hatch open during hot weather so the hot air can escape upwards, maybe it's up there? Shudder!

we got our letter this morning :biggrin: does that mean if you have a cracked drain on your property they will now fix it??...cause i suspect we have one.

hmmmmm could well be a wasps nest in your loft, if you do have one and feel brave enough, squirt ant powder into the netrance but it has to be done either early morning or late night and be careful not to get stung :flowers:

my brother came up last night..... and i didn't kill him :laugh:

Edited by griff