UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jolly Japes

merledogs

lewis has gone to get mothers ashes as my stomach is palying up. it had to start while I was out, so only just got home.

its lovely having lewis around to help me with things, I miss him while hes at work

wow, thats a 'mother thing to say' lol

ok ok, hes 21, but still mummys little soldier

:laugh:

RMF : I have period pain. I can't remember the last time I had it, had forgotten how horrid it is :dry:

a hot water bottle against your tummy may help

Anyone who saw my post about the man with the Harris hawk and the baby owl must have thought I was losing the plot. I forgot to post the link! No wonder Jacobean told me to rest, as I appeared to be talking gobbledygook :laugh:

Here is the video clip now:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-13942487

ooooooo what a good idea!

:GroupHug: Griff, are you any better yet?

errrmmmm i feel a bit better,but my list of ailments continues to grow but i am sure given time i will be o.k :flowers:

lewis has gone to get mothers ashes as my stomach is palying up. it had to start while I was out, so only just got home.

its lovely having lewis around to help me with things, I miss him while hes at work

wow, thats a 'mother thing to say' lol

ok ok, hes 21, but still mummys little soldier

awwwwwww

Seeing your special Refuge title - do you know anything about scented geraniums or are you a hardy geranium dealer?!

Sanrosscot my computer wouldn't open the link.... i bet it is magnificent though!

Evening

Left work at 5.30 tonight to give myself a break. Am knackered.

Martyn used to work with birds of prey so could imagine what you were going on about Owl :laugh:

Hope the car doesn't cost too much Andrea. They're great until they go wrong. :GroupHug:

Alex remember awful periods all too well. Can you take co-codamol? :GroupHug:

Great to see you back Rumpole. Was wondering how Deed Not Breed are getting on.

I've been to a psychic and a medium in the past. Medium was very good and got everything spot on. Going to see a different one this time. One that someone on here recommended ages ago actually. We're going to a work mates house and there are a few of us having readings.

Anyone who saw my post about the man with the Harris hawk and the baby owl must have thought I was losing the plot. I forgot to post the link! No wonder Jacobean told me to rest, as I appeared to be talking gobbledygook :laugh:

Here is the video clip now:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-13942487

I thought it was me being dim :wacko:

Griff if you take out the http that is duplicated at the start of the link, you'll see where I'll be moving when Sans buys her new house :laugh:

I knew what you were talking about too Phebe, I saw the clip on the breakfast news!

Seeing your special Refuge title - do you know anything about scented geraniums or are you a hardy geranium dealer?!

The geranium title refers to an incident a year or so ago when I was in Wales. I had some fuchsias and then Trallwm Farm gave me some lemon scented geranium cuttings. They all loved my upstairs windowsills and grew like weeds. Then some cops turned up while I was out with the dogs and spoke to my neighbour. Someone who often went past my house saw the plants and made a complaint that I was openly farming cannabis, and there were always a lot of dogs on guard barking at the windows. Only one of my 2 dogs can reach a window sill, and you could well describe her a a lot of dog :laugh: and she would bark for 10 if someone was eyeing up my house in a suspicious manner. Anyway, neighbour set the police straight.

The geranium title refers to an incident a year or so ago when I was in Wales. I had some fuchsias and then Trallwm Farm gave me some lemon scented geranium cuttings. They all loved my upstairs windowsills and grew like weeds. Then some cops turned up while I was out with the dogs and spoke to my neighbour. Someone who often went past my house saw the plants and made a complaint that I was openly farming cannabis, and there were always a lot of dogs on guard barking at the windows. Only one of my 2 dogs can reach a window sill, and you could well describe her a a lot of dog :laugh: and she would bark for 10 if someone was eyeing up my house in a suspicious manner. Anyway, neighbour set the police straight.

:ohmy: :laugh:

I won't ask you what to do about my gangly non-flowering scented geranium then, for fear of getting into trouble with my local police!

I have had a bit of an odd phone call from my neighbour. She had noticed that the local fox cubs (the ones who have been stealing the loaves of bread from the shop up the road) appear to have a bit of mange. So she borrowed her brothers fox trap (I'm a bit :ohmy: that her brother has a fox trap) and trapped one of the cubs. She then called the RSPCA to take it away and in the end the local wildlife hospital collected the cub and treated it. The wildlife place then wanted to bring it back to rejoin it's family, but my neighbour wanted it relocated and wanted my backing as I "have more to lose" in the way of pet rabbits and chickens. I think I upset her by saying it could be released in my garden.

I won't ask you what to do about my gangly non-flowering scented geranium then, for fear of getting into trouble with my local police!

Cut them back to just above where there are leaves growing and feed with Phostrogen. Place it where it gets plenty of light an some sun

I have had a bit of an odd phone call from my neighbour. She had noticed that the local fox cubs (the ones who have been stealing the loaves of bread from the shop up the road) appear to have a bit of mange. So she borrowed her brothers fox trap (I'm a bit :ohmy: that her brother has a fox trap) and trapped one of the cubs. She then called the RSPCA to take it away and in the end the local wildlife hospital collected the cub and treated it. The wildlife place then wanted to bring it back to rejoin it's family, but my neighbour wanted it relocated and wanted my backing as I "have more to lose" in the way of pet rabbits and chickens. I think I upset her by saying it could be released in my garden.

This place will send you mange treatment for foxes

http://www.nfws.org.uk/

Prune it back, nip off the tallest growing shoots, and it should get more bushy and less gangly.