UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jolly Japes

merledogs

Evening. I've never been into Take That either. I did like Robbie's stuff and would have liked to have seen him but I'm not gutted that I probably won't.

Julia what are you studying? Good luck with it.

Those veggies look so good Marge. Keep pondering about growing some but haven't the time to keep up with the house and garden as it is :laugh:

Can't you get a hand held shower Amy? Baths make you worse in the heat.

Didn't take you long to develop a typical student attitude then :laugh:

I am lurking a bit, but we are still worn out from last week which is why I haven't written about it yet. Polly is fine, but all she did was sleep somewhere else from where she usually sleeps. At present she has more get up and go than Wispa and myself put together.

so sad about those Police dogs... i really hoped lessons would have been learnt after last time :mad: run free dogs :mecry:

i have never liked take that... i was the "odd one" in my group of friends at school as they all liked them :rolleyes:

i have just run into an old friend and his dog.... his dog was my dogs bestest ever friend and even the mention of his name sent her into a frenzy :laugh: how come then she was completely antisocial with him just now :laugh: it was really nice having a catch up and hopefully we will bump into each other again :biggrin:

JUst done my first assignment for college, I have had a month to do it and started it yesterday to be in tomorrow

:laugh: Hope you got it in on time

I am lurking a bit, but we are still worn out from last week which is why I haven't written about it yet.

:GroupHug:

so sad about those Police dogs... i really hoped lessons would have been learnt after last time :mad: run free

:(

I spent a restless night with the pain of coldsores coming up. I now have an entire top lip covered in them and some starting on my lower lip. They just all came up at once (Lower lip later). I have an appointment to see the GP tomorrow, but i don't think he will take it seriously. I felt quite poorly with it today. Anyone else ever had a really bad attack like this?

I spent a restless night with the pain of coldsores coming up. I now have an entire top lip covered in them and some starting on my lower lip. They just all came up at once (Lower lip later). I have an appointment to see the GP tomorrow, but i don't think he will take it seriously. I felt quite poorly with it today. Anyone else ever had a really bad attack like this?

That sounds awful, just one cold sore is painfull so I'm not surprised that many kept you awake :GroupHug: . Really hope that the doctor can help.

morning

the funeral is at 10.30. please think of me as the whole family has fractured, nobody talking to anyone, so will be a nasty time :mecry:

they have been bullying me into trousers and shoes.found one pair of shoes, but even short trousers were on the floor, so going in black jean and trainers. its my mother and its the way she knows me nerrrr lol

morning

the funeral is at 10.30. please think of me as the whole family has fractured, nobody talking to anyone, so will be a nasty time :mecry:

they have been bullying me into trousers and shoes.found one pair of shoes, but even short trousers were on the floor, so going in black jean and trainers. its my mother and its the way she knows me nerrrr lol

Thinking of you at this time Alicia :GroupHug:

You wear what YOU are confortable in and like you say, that is how your mum knew you. You were the one who spent all the time with her, especially in these last few months.

Families can be the oddest things at the best of times and a death will often bring up lots of old resentments/ family divides etc. Ignore them all and just take the time to say goodbye to your very precious mum :GroupHug:

morning

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: Jazz it doesn't matter what you wear :flowers: when my mums mum was dying she told us no dark clothes and wear whatever we wanted.... she was laughing at me as she said i could go in my mucky overalls as that is how she saw me every day.... i don't get why people get such bees in their bonnets about clothes :rolleyes: i hope you get through today :GroupHug:

just spotted a stray dog, quick phonecall and it turns out he has been straying for 5 weeks :ohmy: the dog warden is aware of him..... such a gorgeous dog but so very very scared :mecry:

Jazz, hope it went as well as it possible could under the circumstances :GroupHug:

Griff - wonder if there are any rescues locally who could get involved with the use of a dog trap? Maybe ask the wise Owl what she suggests cos she knows about such things Owl_8R3VXB.gif

Griff - wonder if there are any rescues locally who could get involved with the use of a dog trap? Maybe ask the wise Owl what she suggests cos she knows about such things Owl_8R3VXB.gif

thanks Merledogs :flowers: the dog warden is going to set a trap in the near future... apparently he has been roaming to different parts of the city covering quite a distance :ohmy: according to the DW he has returned to our area and the residents near where he is sleeping are feeding him to try and keep him local..... then the dog wardens are going to set the trap and withdraw all other food sources. i hope they catch him soon as he seemed so scared and it was quite warm too and i was worrying about him in the heat, i will keep my eyes peeled for him.... i have been advised not to approach him as he tried to bite the dog warden when she cornered him...... you can't get within 20 feet of him (get me saying him.... haven't a clue if it's a boy or a girl!)