UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jolly Japes

merledogs

Morning! Well just about lol

Had fab weekend away camping but am truelly knackered now as is Louie.

Hot and sticky now which isnt pleasant so think I will jump in the bath.

Have started a piccie thread from the camping weekend if anyone is interested :flowers:

Had fab weekend away camping but am truelly knackered now as is Louie.

Have started a piccie thread from the camping weekend if anyone is interested

Can't believe how hot it went so quickly! Jack and Cherry are still zonked out too :wub:

Taffy is now lying in it. When I dug over the earth in the border on Saturday, he lay down in the middle of it. He's potty

:wub:

Back from the lotty with my little harvest :biggrin: i weeded the leek bed and had to make myself stop as I could have happily continued all day. nipped in the Co op for bits and pieces on the way home. i must look a sight as the soil stuck to my skin because i had sprayed myself with so much suncream. :laugh:

Going for a nice shower in a mo, then I may well put on a dress! Tis very muggy here now. :unsure:

Here's wot's for dinner :D

7837b83c.jpg

4lbs of tatties, a yellow courgette and a greyhound cabbage.

Just dropped a pen down the side of the sofa and made the mistake of shoving my hand down the side of the cushions to get it.. Yuk! Found the evidence that my grandson hadn't drunk all of the juice I gave him, an awful lot of it is stuck to the inside arm of the sofa and side of the cushion. :rolleyes:

Yes you are Alex!! Take That are amazing, even if you aren't keen on their music, their stage shows have to be seen :biggrin:

I spent all day yesterday relaxing in the hammock, and had a couple of beers. I forgot to put suncream on my face, so now I just look like a tomato head!! Thankfully my work top today was the blue one not the pink one, so I didn't clash too much :rolleyes: :laugh:

Come Dine with me (on now Channel four), is coming from Coventry this week, and someone who works in my workplace is on first. She said she will be embarrassed when it goes out, and having just seen that she may be doing sausages for starter, main course AND pud, I think she could be right! :laugh:

I don't like Take That either :run4hills:

Three months ago I had a check up at the hospital and was still told that I had gastritis. Today I had a check up at the hospital. Now bear in mind that I didn't have any tests done between last visit and this visit. So how come my diagnosis has changed to Diverticular Disease. And I saw the same doctor. :shrug: Anyway, at least I have been finally referred to a dietician, which may take three months!!

I loved Take That as a teen then I went off them and hated them. Was outraged when my Mum bought their greatest hits :laugh: Didnt give a stuff when they broke up. Still didnt give a stuff when they got back together but my Mum had tickets for Christmas to go see them in concert so I went along and the show was really good and I kind of got back into them. Agreed to go along to the show again this year. The latest album I think is pretty crap apart from about 3 tracks. The tour was really good but not as good as The Circus tour 2 years ago. I seem to have a take em or leave em attitude to them lol.

Am considering second bath of the day as boiling and sticky again. Wish we had a shower :rolleyes:

I've never liked Take That, I had a Take That pencil tin in primary school I got as a birthday present and swapped it for a multi coloured eraser which I was happier with :laugh:

It's my turn to cook dinner tonight :glare: it's no surprise that I'm making spam butties with a side of nothing because I hate cooking that much :laugh: