UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jolly Japes

merledogs

Morning. I've got tons of stuff to do today. Garden is too soggy to play catch up out there. Hope it's dry enough tomorrow as really don't want to have to cut the grass with shears again.

Scoobs was very naughty with a Collie this morning. Didn't let him get close obviously. There are some dogs he just won't/can't put up with. I walked him past him but he was out for the kill sadly. I have noticed this particular Collie does give him the eye so we're never going to resolve that particular relationship. Guess I should take on board that at least he doesn't do it with every dog we see any more but I still wish he wouldn't.

We've been shed building. We needed somewhere to store my dog stuff (agility bits) so we bought a 5x7 shed and have spent the last two days putting it together between the rain downpours :rolleyes:

Here it is

IMG_9685.jpg

Still needs a coat of paint/preservative but it styaed dry overnight :biggrin:

The dogs tried it out for size but said the didn't fancy staying in it... :wink:

IMG_9680.jpg

Edited by sanrossscot

just been with my neighbour and dropped her daughter off for her duke of edinburgh thing..... a whole load of teenagers ahve been released into the countryside :ohmy: :laugh: stayed dry until they set off and then started chucking it down :laugh: don't envy her at all.... 2 off the girls she is with were really horrible, took all my self control not to slap them :angry: poor kid has to spend all day and night with them :angry:

Just helped mum and dad unpack their big shop at their house. For years they have been putting tesco value tuna on the dogs food to make it more appetising :rolleyes: I have tried so many times to persuade them to use naturediet instead (especially as Ted is already fed naturediet). Anyway, turns out that mum has now decided to decorate their food with cat food, as it's cheaper. I can't believe it!!! If it wasn't for the fact that my house was a terrace, and I am out all day at work, I would whisk my boys home in an instant. They have been told on no uncertain terms not to feed that to my boys.

Morning :wave:

I have a black eye - i'd forgotten how much boxers like to wave their clodhopping great feet in your face and how they have all the co ordination of an elephant on acid :laugh:

Great news Alicia :grin:

Jazz :hug:

Tis baking hot here already :unsure:

hhmmmmm

my kitchen is finished *little yeaaa*

I dont like it!

now its together,the doors are oak,but the carcass is white

aanndddd hhmmmm it hasnt got any drawers.I didnt notice,thought they all had drawers so didnt need to think about it

sooooo

ive moved the wicker storage from the hall to the kitchen,emptied it out of all the dogs leads,poo bags etc. to find the utensils dont fit!

so now need to put leads etc back into it and put it back into the hall .....

got a feeling its going to be one of those days ....