UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jolly Japes

merledogs

I dont feel very jolly :tired:

Feel like it should be Friday today not Wednesday

Nearly got stuck behind a tractor on way to work. I find it amusing as I work and live in a city :laugh:

Brave people jumping out of planes. Eek!!

Edited by lil_angel

Nearly half way through the year already..where is the time going? :wacko:

My OH did three sponsored parachute jumps in his twenties. He says he would still do it again but probably as a tandem jump.

Off up to the hospital this morning for a blood test so I (hopefully) wont be waiting too long for the Haematology consultants on Friday. Usually only a short wait if you've had your bloods done in advance, instead of about 2 hours if you do them on the day.

RMQ..why did my neighbour get huffy with me when I asked politely if she would stop her 13 year old climbing over our rather wobbly 6ft fence after his football? is it wrong of me not to want my dogs to be able to get into her garden and then down the side of her ungated passageway straight into a busy road if he brings the fence down? answers on a postcard please... :laugh:

Off up to the hospital this morning for a blood test so I (hopefully) wont be waiting too long for the Haematology consultants on Friday. Usually only a short wait if you've had your bloods done in advance, instead of about 2 hours if you do them on the day.

RMQ..why did my neighbour get huffy with me when I asked politely if she would stop her 13 year old climbing over our rather wobbly 6ft fence after his football? is it wrong of me not to want my dogs to be able to get into her garden and then down the side of her ungated passageway straight into a busy road if he brings the fence down? answers on a postcard please... :laugh:

Good luck with the bloods, am seeing the doctor on Friday about the ones I had last week, eek :wacko:

suzeanna can't you train your dog to eat 13 year old child, I feel it would be a very good skill to have :flowers:

Excellent advice I think :biggrin:

Ooooh Mags!! You'll love it. Is it a tandem jump?

It better be :unsure: :laugh:

A new groomers has opened just up the road from me. I'm bringing Misty shortly because she's a wagon when I try to clip her but she's lovely for anyone else. I also don't have to put her in the car where she would be sick by the time I get to the gate :wink:

Morning. I keep thinking it's the 1st May :rolleyes:

Resolution for the month - not to multitask just because a bunch of know-it-alls say that women can and men can't. It leads to dyspraxic owls doing very silly things. :huh:

Afternoon. I have spent a silly amount of time this morning putting paperwork on top of paperwork - now I have no idea what I'm dealing with and need to stop and regroup. Bad multi-tasking!

Step-MIL appears to consider it necessary for us to travel to Ireland with a quantity of trifle sponges. :unsure: I am not sure whether there is European shortage of this 'delicacy' or whether it is envisaged that I am going to be doing some extremely complicated cooking. I'd rather make soda bread!

I am tired ....... and therefore unproductive.