UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

Yes, off to Derbyshire on Oct 1st to be closer to my aged mum. I will be living just outside the village of Hundall, which has around 30 households, a pub and its own cricket team.

Oooohh good luck with the move, it sounds a lovely place to live, good luck :flowers:

Thank you. I am trying to get well organised in advance so the house is full of cardboard boxes both packed and empty.

A couple of things which amused me:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-11086010

And the cops were worried about MY legal house plants! :laugh: They can of course arrest everyone on the council for having cannabis growing on their premises.

And Kirsty Wark just about saved herself from a lovely slip of the tongue on Newsnight which I just watched in iPlayer. It was of course the Canada Potash Company, not the Canada Posh 'At Company which she was referring to.

i am worried sick..we saw the vet again..apprently there is movement in laneys joint :unsure: and he will most likely need an arthroscopy which my vet can't do... hampshire is looking likely....which is miles and miles away from me :mecry: i am gutted

Awww bugger Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif, same joint that was operated on ?

I've had a luvverly birthday even somehow ended up with 2 chocolate birthday cakes :biggrin: bless him Rob had bought a Thorntons celebration cake not knowing that Nick & Vicky had also bought me a cake so he had to hide his in the tumble drier so as to avoid spoiling Nicks surprise for me :laugh: so having eaten Nicks cake and having said goodnight to Nick & Vicky the cake was produced with a flourish from the tumble drier - only problem is I'm absolutely full up and can't face even a teeny bite tonight :rolleyes: :laugh:

:laugh: you made me laugh..............I shall start a campaign for a national 'bring your chook to work day' one or more of the girls would love a day in the office :D

I thought the same as Owl :laugh: I would love to take Olive to work with me :wub: She could sit on my shoulder all day :wub: I can imagine Poppy and Pancake mugging everyone who came in the door :laugh:

Morning. I an knackered this morning :tired:

Griff - poor Laney :GroupHug:

Well done Bendolina :partytime:

RMF1: My Gardenia houseplant is in bloom, so when I come into the living room in the morning, it smells of Gardenia flowers (rather than dogs), which makes a nice change.

RMF2: 17th September is Wellies to Work Day (don't think I'll get away with it).

Edited by merledogs

Morning peeps :biggrin:

Nige, has Cliffy had his results yet :unsure:

I am picking up a beautiful brindle grey boy from the pound this morning and giving him a lift South. He's gorgeous :wub: And the little scrap of a lurcher pup that went South last weekend looks like he has a home already :biggrin:

Loving the 'takeyour chicken to work' day. Why don't we start a Facebook page and see how many people would join in :laugh: