UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

Just walked a v p*ssed off Spin who is on lead walks only until the weekend. She kept on giving me "isn't it about time you let me off the lead" looks. Then she was v v grumpy with a couple of greyhounds who ran up to say hello. Oh dear - two days to go.

Edited by Spins4me

Got back from Selkirk yesterday and haven't a hope of catching up.

Have you watched TB yet? I'm aghast at what Alan Ball has done to our beloved. He's getting Eric so wrong :angry:

Sleep well Bubbles :GroupHug: :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Mr Hazell has taken the girls swimming. According to Georgia there'll be more water in the pool because it's been raining :wacko: It's an indoor pool so I don't understand her logic but she's very excited anyway :laugh:

The woman who put the cat in the wheelie bin has been named in the papers:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1305751/Cat-bin-woman-Mary-Bale-defends-named-shamed.html

Quite how she thought the cat would wriggle out of a wheelie bin I don't know. I just hope the RSPCA prosecute her,, but even if not I suspect having her name and photo splashed around the world will be punishment enough.

Wont she get paid by the sun for her " Story"

Sorry about Bubbles Tiks :flowers:

I never get why people spend lots of money on bog roll - I'm happy with Sainsbury's value bog roll. You wipe your @rse on it after all, it's money flushed down the toilet :laugh:

TBH Alex usually I buy cheaper paper, but the Andrex one got substituted by Tesco when the cheaper one I ordered was out of stock, and we liked the Andrex one so much I actually ordered it last week.

Thats because it's for wiping your bum, at which it excels, tis very soft biggrin.gif.

It is indeed very soft and feels very nice against my naughty bits :laugh: I also found we use less of it than the cheaper rolls cos it's thicker and as its currently on offer I shall continue buying it for a while but it really is not brilliant for toilet paper origami though I did get a half decent "fan" out of it last night much to hubbys surprise when he went to the loo and demanded to know if we had royalty coming to use our loo or something? :laugh:

Have you watched TB yet? I'm aghast at what Alan Ball has done to our beloved. He's getting Eric so wrong :angry:

I've just finished watching it, I dunno where he's going with Eric, hopefully he'll get back on track with him at some point, I'll be right pissed if he doesn't angry.gif, I'm just hoping he does series 4 like the book wub.gif.

Ben got the 2nd bit of his bloods done, we might have results back on Friday, I'll be flabbergasted if it comes back wonky again, Ben's doing so well and looking fantastic.

Got a cheque from Axa for Spuds op on his foot at the beginning of the year, £250 which was a lot more than I thought I'd get, I am now contemplating buying the Spudster an Orvis bed, they look lovely but can I justify the price. unsure.gif

Took Ben to Dogs Allowed on Sunday, which was a little bit over whelming for him at first, but after a break away for a walk he really got into the swing of it, I did get a bit narked at a group of people who had brought their big dog aggressive terrier and decided they would follow us around, trying to get their dog used to big dogs by allowing it to lunge at Ben glare.gif

:GroupHug: sorry to hear about Bubbles :GroupHug:

glad Ben is putting on his weight beck on :biggrin: will keep everything crossed for him :flowers:

i am worried sick..we saw the vet again..apprently there is movement in laneys joint :unsure: and he will most likely need an arthroscopy which my vet can't do... hampshire is looking likely....which is miles and miles away from me :mecry: i am gutted

:GroupHug: Griff sorry about Laney, hope you can get something sorted.

Took Twinkle to work today as she hasn't had a proper long drive so I also managed to pick up 3 big bin bags of shredded paper (I get odd looks if I take them on the train :rolleyes: ) that will keep the chooks in bedding for a while.

RMF for Amy.................I like wine :blush: