UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

Morning :tired:

Alex and Murtle, did you do slaps for each other? :biggrin:

Virtually :flowers:

RMF : Pay day today, so have just spent the last half hour transferring money between bank accounts, paying bills and ordering cat food, new harness for Taffy, dog food and dog treats. They will be delighted to get their Arden Grange back, I had bought some cheaper other stuff at teh weekend cos we ran out, which neither they or I were impressed with (had to pay my car tax last month, so was flippin skint). Normal service will shortly be resumed, once the AG arrives. The cats will also be happy once they are back on Sanabelle, they hated the other stuff I bought them which was supposed to be premium but they hated it. Mind you they don't like Arden Grange or Burns, fussy buggers :rolleyes:

I had a sleepless night last night, tossing and turning over work related problems.

The woman who put the cat in the wheelie bin has been named in the papers:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1305751/Cat-bin-woman-Mary-Bale-defends-named-shamed.html

Quite how she thought the cat would wriggle out of a wheelie bin I don't know. I just hope the RSPCA prosecute her,, but even if not I suspect having her name and photo splashed around the world will be punishment enough.

Sorry you lost your hammy, Tiks. They are such characters and not around for nearly long enough. Scurry free little Bubbles :GroupHug:

Eeekk I didnt realis the Owlery was on the move again.... are you moving far this time?, hope it goes well :flowers:

Yes, off to Derbyshire on Oct 1st to be closer to my aged mum. I will be living just outside the village of Hundall, which has around 30 households, a pub and its own cricket team.

Hope you got a good night's rest Mrs B.

:GroupHug: sorry about little Bubbles :wub:

Izzies much better today, we're back to the boingy lunatic :wacko:

Just been asked to take on another biter of a hamster, havent decided what to do yet. Grizzly who i took on a few weeks ago is much happier in a tank set up and will take a treat from you without biting but according to him thats the only reason to have hands near him..no treat and you're in trouble :laugh:

I never get why people spend lots of money on bog roll - I'm happy with Sainsbury's value bog roll. You wipe your @rse on it after all, it's money flushed down the toilet :laugh:

RMF : Oh Feck. Just when I thought we had got over the initial worry about jobs, they are having another 'review', and my boss has called a meeting of the whole team in September. I can't help thinking the two are connected.

I have an even randomer RMF - andrex with shea butter toilet paper is useless for toilet paper origami :rolleyes:

Thats because it's for wiping your bum, at which it excels, tis very soft biggrin.gif.

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif for everyone who needs em'. Got back from Selkirk yesterday and haven't a hope of catching up.

Just about to take Ben in for the 2nd bit of his repeat blood test for his liver, all at the vets agreed he was looking great, and he's put on 2 K !...tubby biggrin.gif.