UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Laurel n Hardy

Melf :GroupHug: Wishing you all the good luck in the world for tomorrow :flowers:

I missed the Martin Clunes programme. We were watching the Hidden Britain (or something like that) on the other channel. Was it on BBC? Is so, I will catch it on Iplayer.

I am incredibly tired, but hate going to bed early on Sundays cos that means its Monday when I wake up. :sad02:

Today has been mostly shite and i imagine tomorrow will be worse :(

Today i had to inform someone one of their two seized dogs is dead.

Tomorrow i have to go to court and see him try to save the life of the other :mecry:

I can't think of a more pointless and less effective set of laws than the DDA , costs million of pounds to implement , costs innocent animals their lifes and no one 4 or 2 legged is any better off than when it all started mecry.gif

I wish you well for tomorrow flowers.gif

Ummm the pack says '10x1ml 26G 0.45x12.7' :wacko:

oooh yes please and thank you flowers.gif

Tomorrow i have to go to court and see him try to save the life of the other :mecry:

This puts the rest of the world into perspective. What a terrible responsibility.

I wish you strength and justice to survive tommorow

Hope today goes well Mel :flowers:

Nog is very funny, just got asked by hubby why Nog was so anxious this morning, he was coming in and out of the bedroom and looking quite upset - entirely my fault of course - I hadn't made the bed! Which is just. not. good. enough.!! :laugh: Bed is now made and Nog is happily sprawled across it :rolleyes:

I really don't know how you do what you do :GroupHug: . Best of luck for today.

Nog is very funny, just got asked by hubby why Nog was so anxious this morning, he was coming in and out of the bedroom and looking quite upset - entirely my fault of course - I hadn't made the bed! Which is just. not. good. enough.!! :laugh: Bed is now made and Nog is happily sprawled across it :rolleyes:

I should think so too, says Wispa who would not dream of sprawling on an unmade bed, either mine or hers. She expects the fleeces on the sofa to be tidied before she sleeps on them at night with one tucked over her. After living rough for 2 periods in her life she has had quite enough of kipping down any old where and expects comfort.