UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Rmf

Helly

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank god, I do know who Joe Flanigan is biggrin.gif. no detention for me biggrin.gif.

Had Ben at the vets this morning about changing his Zubrin to the injection ( my mind has gone blank and I can't remember the name of it laugh.gif) he's had a blood test done too before we start on the stuff , £75 thank you very much wacko.gif. But, the waiting room was wall to wall with dogs, and Ben was his usual charming self with all of them, so at least now I know there's no serious aggression issue with him.

Trying to decide if I should have forty winks or watch 44 Inch Chest, blimey my lifes tough laugh.gif.

Joe Flanigan is indeed the bloke from Stargate In The Sea Atlantis & the guy who has been in & out of my forum siggy & he's also the blokey I have had a seriously major crush on for many years and he's a genuinely nice guy to boot. :biggrin:

Ello new forum :wavey: and thanks Rick :flowers:

But, the waiting room was wall to wall with dogs, and Ben was his usual charming self with all of them, so at least now I know there's no serious aggression issue with him.

That's great news :flowers:

I have been baking for the Dogstar Deli at our fundraising stand in London this weekend

Tunacake is fine and dandy ( so say the dogs ) but lord biscuits are bloody hard and well my cutting out skills are crap

I think its far to say I am not Martha Stewart :)

I roll them out, cut them with a round cookie cutter (use a small cup if you don't have one) and then cut them with a sharp knife or pizza cutter into quarters or sixths, then chuck them all on a baking tray if that helps :flowers:

I roll them out, cut them with a round cookie cutter (use a small cup if you don't have one) and then cut them with a sharp knife or pizza cutter into quarters or sixths, then chuck them all on a baking tray if that helps :flowers:

Thank you , however not only did my cutting out skills fall short so did my biscuit recipe and neither of the dogs would touch them "biglaugh:

Tuna cake however was a roaring success so thats what we are selling this weekend :)