UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Rmf

Helly

Alex, that sounds fun. Not :laugh: I'm sure loads of it will be sinking in though, good luck for tomorrow :flowers:

So glad the Owlery Girls are home :biggrin:

RMF: I have driven just over 1000 miles ferrying my mum about this weekend. I'm tired of looking at tarmac :wacko:

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you have my total pity, I am a Prince2 Practitioner and lordy it was a hard course and not my idea of fun ( no cranes for a start )

I love Belbin :) I am a shaper if that helps ( least I was back in the days when I actually had a job ) lord only knows what I would be now

I also loved critical path analysis but I am just wried really

No offence, but you're a freak :D Thing is, I am highly unlikely to ever use any of it in my job, I only did this as one of the non core modules because someone told me is was easy (and it ain't) :rolleyes:

Alex, that sounds fun. Not :laugh: I'm sure loads of it will be sinking in though, good luck for tomorrow :flowers:

I wouldn't count on it :rolleyes: but thanks.

I got the magazine :biggrin:

By the way thanks very much Andrea for pointing the link out to me. No.1 priority this week is dog course. Need to get my assignments off.

Sounds a laugh a minute Alex.

It's piddling down something chronic here.

Glad you've got your girls back with you where they belong Phebe.

Edited by Jacobean

Yippee for the owldogs being home, you'll have to re adjust to having intelligent life forms in the house :laugh:

That is indeed the case :laugh: and I feel a lot stronger and better for having them here.

RMdroppingabombshellF I am planning to buzz off back to Notts to live near my mum. Even if landlords do eventually get the leaking chimney dismantled, there is now damp coming in from the outer walls under the eaves. I have had an ongoing low-level chest wheeziness and cough for a month, very unusual for me, and I will not risk the health of any of us by living in damp conditions through the coming winter. There are a couple of dog-friendly possibilities in the pipeline, both within a few miles of Worksop where mum lives. Now that she is 90, it would be good for her to have a family member within easy reach.

Spud bit me on the inside of my thigh last night and it's still very sore, we were playing and he went to grab the toy and got me instead, no broken skin thankfully, I then had to calm Ben down as he was all for clobbering Spud ohmy.gif poor Spuddy, he was doing his best to say sorry too.

ouch :ohmy: :ohmy: could have been worse...could've been your bum :laugh: :laugh: hope it heals quickly.

i have reassembled the crate in the living room..... it was down for 1 week :rolleyes: he is gradually putting more weight through his leg, hopefully if i rest him for a week he might be o.k, he has pain relief and it is what the vet would say to do first.... i just want a normal dog please :rolleyes:

owl i am glad you have your girls back!

I've just seen Suzie Shortlegs' update on the Oldies website :biggrin:

It was amazingly quick, her new home - second time we walked through the village I ran into someone who lives just down the road, she saw her 'I Need a Home' lead - and immediately decided she was the perfect rescue dog she's been looking out for, for the last 2 years. biggrin.gif

That's great news Victoria, and I guess it means you will run into her from time to time :wub:

Owl that's big RMF news, I hope it all goes well for you :flowers:

RMF: I have had two glasses of wine and I can't see straight. I'm such a lightweight.

RMF: I have had two glasses of wine and I can't see straight. I'm such a lightweight.

........and on a school night too :ohmy:

Owl sounds like you need to get out of your house anyway, it's shocking what some landlords think they can get away with. I hope you can find somewhere that suits you and the girls (and the snails).

It's been really clammy and close tonight, just had a smattering of rain so I hope it cools down a bit. I'm off to bed. NN x

It was amazingly quick, her new home - second time we walked through the village I ran into someone who lives just down the road, she saw her 'I Need a Home' lead - and immediately decided she was the perfect rescue dog she's been looking out for, for the last 2 years. biggrin.gif

How exciting :biggrin:

Update from Fionna: Roger is having a great time at the Barn, he played with the other dogs all afternoon and all evening. :wub:

That will be a big change Phebe. Hope it all works out for you.

Our holiday is deffo happening and I can't wait. We're heading off somehwere near Radnor Forest. Haven't got the exact location yet. Looking forward to some fab dog walks and chilling out with the inlaws.

:laugh:

Our holiday is deffo happening and I can't wait. We're heading off somehwere near Radnor Forest. Haven't got the exact location yet. Looking forward to some fab dog walks and chilling out with the inlaws.

Great, I love the holidays with the dogs the most :biggrin:

:GroupHug: for Laney

Alex, I haven't got a clue what your studying all that is about. :wacko:

yay for Amy's noo laptop :biggrin:

Glad you have your girls back Owl. Also please about Roger. I hope you find somewhere to live soon, damp is definitely no fun. :flowers:

Clever Az :wub:

:GroupHug: ouchy Celeste!

Morning :flowers:

I reached goal at Weightwatchers last night, so quite pleased about that. Just need to keep it off this time :rolleyes:

I've arranged to go any see my friend Carol next Monday. Bless her, she's asked me to let her what I want for lunch and I didn't have the heart to tell her that eating is the last thing I will want to do. we'll be too busy crying, laughing and catching up. I'll tell her I won't be hungry as I have a late breakfast when I'm not at work. Can't wait to see her though, and give her a hug.