UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Rmf

Helly

That'll be a tad chilly. Hope it doesn't rain.

Trying to find a cottage with 2 double bedrooms in Mid or South Wales, detached away from others so we don't annoy others. Not on a working farm. Although the dogs always behave themselves when they're on hols. Struggling to find one that's available in September.

Edited by Jacobean

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That'll be a tad chilly. Hope it doesn't rain.

Trying to find a cottage with 2 double bedrooms in Mid or South Wales, detached away from others so we don't annoy others. Not on a working farm. Although the dogs always behave themselves when they're on hols. Struggling to find one that's available in September.

Have you tried this FB page? http://www.facebook.com/heather.payne9?v=wall&story_fbid=139003496123751#!/group.php?gid=109499755752374&ref=ts

Edited by houndzrus

Adam is in a play tonight. I am not looking forward to it, it is Shakespeare and it is outside :unsure:

Is it by any chance "The Tempest"? :unsure:

Marge you're a treasure. I've found one on there. Have been looking for weeks and this is in a perfect location :biggrin: :flowers:

Oh good, perhaps we can meet up.

I just fell over :mecry:

Went down hard on my knee and skinned it, and banged my bad arm too. Managed to sit down on the stairs and hold onto something while I went all fuzzy but thankfully didn't black out. Thank god my arm seems to be okay, maybe the plate has settled down enough now. We'll see how it is in a while.

My knee is red raw but hopefully just bruised. I, however, am shaky and teary :mecry:

RMF I came downstairs with an armful of washing, switched the washer on, put powder in the drawer and pressed go, then turned round to see the pile of washing I'd forgotten to go in the machine

I once went to the launderette, put all the clothes in the dryer, then put the money in the slot. I pressed the button, only to see the empty drum next to mine start turning. :ohmy: I share your pain. :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by houndzrus

Abby :ohmy: :GroupHug: are you trying to do too much too soon :GroupHug:

I once went to the launderette, put all the clothes in the dryer, then put the money in the slot. I pressed the button, only to see the empty drum next to mine start turning. :ohmy: I share your pain. :laugh: :laugh:

at least I had no witnesses :laugh:

I love cottage holibobs with the dogs. Hope you have a lovely time Michelle.

RMF I came downstairs with an armful of washing, switched the washer on, put powder in the drawer and pressed go, then turned round to see the pile of washing I'd forgotten to go in the machine :blush02: :laugh:

:laugh:

I just fell over :mecry:

Went down hard on my knee and skinned it, and banged my bad arm too. Managed to sit down on the stairs and hold onto something while I went all fuzzy but thankfully didn't black out. Thank god my arm seems to be okay, maybe the plate has settled down enough now. We'll see how it is in a while.

My knee is red raw but hopefully just bruised. I, however, am shaky and teary :mecry:

Abby, Have you told your hubby? You are probably shaky from the shock but just in case its something else go and put your feet up! Maybe get yourself checked out in case you have low blood pressure or something. :GroupHug:

Abby :ohmy: :GroupHug: are you trying to do too much too soon :GroupHug:

Probably, but actually this time it was a mixture of our chronic untidiness and my newly acquired clumsiness :rolleyes: Since my op I have broken several cups and teapots, dropped full lemonade bottles (which of course emptied themselves in a horribly sticky mess), crushed my toe with a hardwood chair leg, ripped the bottom of my foot on a nail, cut my fingers several times attempting to cut vegetables up with the wrong hand, dropped a full hot cup of tea over myself, and lots more in the same vein.

Now ordinarily I would do these things anyway, but not so concentrated into such a short period. I think I left a bit of my coordination skills back in hospital :wacko: Doesn't bode well for when I start cooking again...

I think I clonked my head earlier as well as I have a general thumping starting up. Spose I shouldn't really be looking at the laptop.

:laugh:

Abby, Have you told your hubby? You are probably shaky from the shock but just in case its something else go and put your feet up! Maybe get yourself checked out in case you have low blood pressure or something. :GroupHug:

Thank you, I am now installed on the sofa with a hubby made cup of tea and he has taken over in the pub. I think it is the shock but now you mention it I do have naturally low blood pressure so that's probably the head rush thing. I have had concussion several times in teh past and this is nothing like that bad :wink:

Sunday is clean out the chooks day. I've just been out to make sure that everyone is safely in their correct run and lock them up for the night. No sign of Rosie Posy anywhere, lots of calling and rattling of food later I found her in the wrong coop, snuggled up in bed, with a "mmm clean sheets" look on her face :laugh: