UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Rmf

Helly

:cool04: :king_right: :arrowhead: :bonjeur: :business: :snorkle:

S.U.E.P

psssst, I think Cheryl's on drugs unsure.gif

Grandma Squirrel has some saying about burdens and backs matching but right now my back is like jelly and my burden is a like the empire state building

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gifGroup_Hug_Emoticon.gif

It's been a gorgeous sunny day here, we're supposed to be in for more rain tomorrow.

Cleaned out the hens today, think I may have seen a red spider mite run4hills.gif, I'll need to check when it's dark, I may get to use that Ficam W at last box.gif

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barbara - you said something could have been a couple of weeks ago now saying you were off to do something.

The course thing is - From amongst friends or colleagues try to find examples of diet or medical treatment that has affected them their family members, people that they have met, their pets or friends pets. These effects could be physical, emotional or behavioural. Report your conclusions based on what they tell you.

Yes we did a mad, "only live once" trip to Florida for a long weekend so we could go to a friend's birthday party. OH doesn't have a job any more because his company closed. He got some money out of it but it's "last us for the rest of our life" stuff. However we decided that we only live once, could drop dead tomorrow etc etc and spent some of it on the trip. It was SO worth it to see her face when we walked into the party, She kept on coming over and hugging us and saying, "I can't believe you're here." The jet lag etc damned nearly killed us because it was such a brief stay that our bodies and brains didn't have time to adjust to anything so we're both slightly weird in the head.

We can't do it again but it was a good larf!!

I'll have a think about the stories - I'm wondering if something about diet would be any good. I'll PM you.

Morning :tired:

Sam and anyone else who needs one :GroupHug:

Julia I would like the rain turned off as well please, really fed up of it now. Not as if it's just a bit of rain either, it's been bluddy torrential.

RMQ : I drank a glass of wine last night - one frickin glass - so how come I have a hangover? :wacko:

been raining hard in my part of cheshire too, at least I live on a hill

so no chance of floooding unlike in liverpool, lancashire and cumbria :( .

Took Princess Tessie to the vets :wub: , she got halfway in and decided she wanted to leave - NOW...

So I managed to get her in, sat down and she got all over anxious, started leaping up to kiss my face and barking at me. That winded her as her lungs are filling up with tumours and she struggled to breath. David the vet said she was sounding a lot more crackly in her breathing from when she was first diagnosed back in Feb. Have changed some of her medication so we will see if this works as well or better.

Poor Tessie, I can't park right outside my house, so I had to carry her home, then settle her down and she took the best part of an hour to stop panting hard :mecry:

I think her walks are going to have to get even shorter now :(

Any good thoughts for her going spare would be appreciated

Healing thoughts for ickle Susie :GroupHug:

RMF : EDF Energy wrote to me to tell me they were switching my Elec and Gas to their standard tariff. I did a comparison on www.energyhelpline.com and by switching to Scottish Power I can save £160 a year against EDF standard tariff. Also, because I switched through the rewards site which I get through work, I get £60 cashback from Scottish Power for switching. So EDF can go and shove it up their jacksy :biggrin:

Tiny Susie still has an upset tum. Back to the vet again today, this is going on too long. :(

Hope that the vet can sort Susie out so she is fit for her new home asap :wub:

Rosie has been sick this morning, which is vey unlike her. Might be something to do with the bread that she found yesterday and the poo that she ate this morning :sick02: . Might have to go back to muzzling her when out rather than relying on the attractions of her ball to keep her on the straight and narrow.

Stray bunny is a bit less scaredy today. No sign of anyone claiming him yet.

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: for all poorly dogs and people who want one :flowers:

awww poor tessie, if you had been closer you could have had a loan of diezs stroller... that way tessie wouldn't need to walk until she got to the park/field :flowers:

i have been to town and done my last bits and pieces before tomorrow, i will have to take my jewellery off shortly :mecry: i have never removed 2 pairs of my earrings so i predict pain :unsure: then i must remember to take the nail varnish off my toenails. i called the unit i am having my surgery in and they have NO TV :ohmy: none at all anywhere..... i am going to take my DVD player, just bought a gadget to allow me to plug in 2 sets of headphones, can't sit there for hours with nothing to watch!

..... i am going to take my DVD player, just bought a gadget to allow me to plug in 2 sets of headphones, can't sit there for hours with nothing to watch!

:ohmy: Two sets of headphones? Do you have four ears? Hope it goes well :flowers:

Went out to the accountant and came back to a message about 2 more rabbits needing rescue spaces. It really must be school holiday time :angry:

I'm forever going to have a mental vision of griff with four ears now. I wonder where the second pair are... ? unsure.gif

Susie has been to the vet and has some probiotics. Mel has brilliantly noticed that just before she got ill, I posted that she was really enjoying her pig's ear - so I'm thinking she won't be getting any more of those! ohmy.gif