UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Rmf

Helly

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just posted this in the Aviva comp thread for those many of you who helped us with the voting

although we had over 1800 votes sadly we came 2nd , Mark really thought at midnight we had won by 7 votes but his laptop clock must have been slighty out and the other organstation just pipped us to the post

They are a very worthy winner ( a charity helping woman with drug addications in Nepal ) and I am sure that the money will be an amazing boost to them

thank you to everyone who did vote and cross post we are so very grateful for your help and it must just not have been meant to be for us this time

Sam

Thinking of you Alex. Hoping the questions are more on those subjects you've found easier. :flowers:

Lots of these required. :GroupHug: That many I don't feel safe mentioning people incase I miss one.

Barbara what was the mad thing you did the other day?

I still need real life tales for my course if anyone would like to add theirs. Have got 1 so far.

Jazz - we've used Animals at Home ([pet transport service and hope I've got the name right) a couple of times. It will be expensive to move from Leeds to Essex. If it's a rescue can they not arrange a transport run?

Edited by Jacobean

Barbara what was the mad thing you did the other day?

I still need real life tales for my course if anyone would like to add theirs. Have got 1 so far.

Which mad thing - there's been a few lately?? :rolleyes: :wacko: :unsure:

Sorry have missed out on the real life tales - what do you need?

the rescue couldnt set up a transport run,so ive persuaded the adopter to pick her up.

another dog coming out of rescue into a lovely home :biggrin:

I must say, finding a dog for him has taken a long time, and caused some problems for me, but hope it all works out

I am back and I now have no exams until November, so don't need to start studying again until the beginning of September :pinkie:

Not sure how I've done in the exam, I just theory dumped on some of the questions in section B (which is frowned upon), but the more complicated mathematical workings out and the Gantt chart and Critical Path Analysis I had to draw, I think I did ok on, but only time will tell. Exam results will be out 6th October. The result for my May exam is due on 4th August, so fingers crossed.

I am going to have a large glass of wine tonight to help me destress.

Edited by merledogs

Barbara - you said something could have been a couple of weeks ago now saying you were off to do something.

The course thing is - From amongst friends or colleagues try to find examples of diet or medical treatment that has affected them their family members, people that they have met, their pets or friends pets. These effects could be physical, emotional or behavioural. Report your conclusions based on what they tell you.

Alex - sounds like it went well. Put your feet up and relaaaaax :flowers:

Sam :GroupHug: it all gets a bit much sometimes and as most things seem to fall to you it must be very hard.

Edited by Jacobean

My darling considerate and generous husband has kindly shared his manflu germs with me - despite me trying to keep 20 feet between us at all times last week urrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggg I am sickandbaaaadandpooooorlyyyyy woe iss meeeeeee :mecry: I went for a lay down at 2 didn't wake up until 6 I have absolutely no energy at all and my brain don't work - I found 2 cornedbeef pasty's in the fag cupboard and 100 fags in the fridge :mecry:

Perhaps that should be last wee's swim :unsure: It was supposed to rain here earlier but is just getting hotter and closer so I guess we'll be getting a huge great thunderstorm.

I been given baby turnips and purple french beans as swapsies for eggs. The guinea pigs in particular love the turnip greens and tops. I'm just finishing off cooking a vegetable tagine (if you're posh ....otherwise known as stew :laugh: )so that's lunch sorted for tomorrow and more random pots for the freezer.