UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Rmf

Helly

again!

freddy barked to let me know he had smothered the kitchen in direrear, and weed in the study. the floors are now emptied and mopped. hes not been himself since shadow died. he falls over and cant get up. his front or back legs give way. he has a lot of trouble getting up and down the stairs, but thats the one thing he loves, being with me at night. he cant play ball because he falls over. he is constantly clinging to me like he did with shadow.

:GroupHug:

Don't know what to do today Think it will have to involve a pub lunch though

Sounds good to me :flowers:

Sorry I moaned last night, I love Dex to bits and would do anything for him, I've just been so tired.

No need to be sorry :flowers:

Got another Sky plus box. I can survive without most things ,Sky is one thing I cant manage without.

I must admit, I do like having a few channels to choose from :biggrin:

You have your own personal trainer Owl :wub: I've found a big difference since Jack has been here too.

Morning.

I actually managed to sleep properly last night, first time this week, so I think I might have a slim chance of doing things I was supposed to do yesterday. :rolleyes:

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been a funny old few days, I'm thoroughly peed off with managers who think its acceptable to use "scare tactics" to "motivate" people it affects not only their target but their targets wider friends and family and accomplishes absolutely nothing other than to motivate people into finding a different job. :rolleyes:

morning

Alex - I shall take pics of you eating that meal when you pass the exam :laugh:

I discovered getting a pair of socks on, one handed and not my right hand is a challenge as is making a coffee without spilling the stuff from teaspoon to mug. its all fun stuff :laugh:

No it doesn't, but I suspect you may be expressing something that is in the air at the moment. These gales are rather disturbing to the emotions. I'm sure Tess will continue to be around. :GroupHug: I've been in a flap because I am desperate to get my girls back, and keep thinking they won't love me any more because it was meant to be 2 nights and it's been 2 weeks. I am a wreck without my better 2/3rds. Wispa is the driving force which keeps this tribe going whatever happens, and Polly is the wise heart of the family. There's just me and a great daft pup here at present, and 4 big snails bless them :wub: I know it will get sorted, pup will move on and my 2 will be able to come back, but it just feels like I have wandered into in alternate dimension at present.

Thanks for not thinking I'm crazy Phebe. Do you know when your foster boy will be moving on yet? The girls will be mad with joy when they come home to you :wub:

No, I don't know when foster boy is moving on. There are various possibilities. He definitely won't be here forever but he needs to move on and start some serious training. Meanwhile my girls are having a fun time. Wispa is doing non-stop martial arts with the young dogs at the Barn, and Polly when not asleep is shouting instructions at Fionna.

Roger has found his bark, but it is a quiet one saying "Reporting unusual activity outside, awaiting your instructions" rather than Wispa's "Red alert, all troops to battle stations." It was just our neighbours returning late from an evening out. He does seem to have a guarding instinct but also some discrimination. He is also very sensitive to voice tone. I accidentally upset him a couple of times by raising my voice a tiny bit.

We have vile weather with wind, rain and fog. Roger went out briefly, ate his breakfast and has decided on a duvet day. Definitely a part-time personal trainer. The regular one would have marched me up the mountain regardless and managed to convince me we were having fun.

This comic strip about a dog intelligence test is quite funny in a slightly melancholy sort of way : http://hyperboleanda...010/07/dog.html

Awww, it is isn't it wub.gif, loved the cartoons, especially the ones where she's trying to get the dog to knock over the cup, but in her dog's defence, I know Ben wouldn't even acknowledge any of those tests and Spud would quite happily stand under a blanket all day in the hope he was going to get a good rough rub laugh.gif .

I have just made ginger cake and am about to take Ben a solo walk along the railway line .

Afternoon :wavey:

I am on the sofa with two very soggy doggy bookends :laugh: We have been out for a family drive and dog walk and HUSBAND did the driving. He is now really enjoying it and has a formal lesson on Wednesday :elefant: