UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Rmf

Helly

I've had the news I was dreading today, :( my friend with cancer isn't going to make it :mecry: I'm absolutely gutted, she has fought so hard for over a year. She doesn't want to know how long the doctors think she may have, but I have a feeling it's not long. :mecry:

:GroupHug: I'm so sorry :GroupHug:

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheryl, could you do childminding? :GroupHug: to the Bejo girls. Hope they feel better after a good sleep.

Alicia and Marge. :GroupHug: Its hard having to deal with such news. You can't imagine how exactly that person feels but have to carry on and try and be 'normal' for them. Me and OH were having a similar conversation earlier about one of his work colleagues who was in visiting him today, making jokes about how long she had left. He didnt know how to deal with her way of handling things :(

Jules, sorry to hear about Jemima. Sure she will be spoilt rotten :wub: And Gulliver sounds like he has practically already reserved his space for his feet under the table! :wink:

Alex, :GroupHug: Hope your suffering isnt too harsh this time and you can continue with the exams you have worked so hard for. Maybe some stress relief is in order? I think you need a holiday :wink:

Gosh, lots of sadness around at the moment. Trying to think of a positve RMF........

I have wine! :biggrin:

Cheryl, could you do childminding? :GroupHug: to the Bejo girls. Hope they feel better after a good sleep.

Oh Lordy no! I hate kids! :laugh: I quite like my own but others drive me to drink :rolleyes: I'll probably end up doing a few more hours at work. My boss is 65 in November and although he doesn't want to retire yet he does want to reduce his hours considerably. I'll probably do a few hours every morning so that he can start work at lunch time.

So sorry about all those facing up to life changing stuff going on around them. Life seems very unfair sometimes.

Hope all children ane pets feel better soon.

Ive had a massive hair chop by accident. Never tell the hairdresser to "surprise me " I now have shaped blonde hair. poor Bojangles had to come and inspect my head before he would eat his dinner.

I had a similar experience Lesley with my hairdresser this week. I told him I needed something a little more managable as I will be in a sling from tomorrow for a few weeks and not using my shoulder too well for a few months. He cut most of it off :laugh: Said he'd had a rotten week and just felt like chopping off some hair!!

Good thoughts for all poorly Fugee humans and animals and friends. It's a turbulent time for all.

Glad Gulliver tested negative, always a worry with stray toms.

Dex and the buster collar - tsk! Those things can be nasty if wielded with force.

We have an extreme gale here. I nipped out to try and save my 9 ft potted sunflowers but they have been blown to pieces and I nearly became airborne myself.

Poor Bojangles, they don't care for a sudden change of image. The first time I had a crew cut, it took 5 mins of arguing and persuasion before the late Humphrey would let me into the house.

I give in, im up!

freddie barked at 5am to let me know he had messed all over,and I mean all over the study. cleaned that up, went to bed. 6am, lissie is doing the wee wee dance, so back up,open doors for her. oh, now your up mummy we will have our brekkie. you ruddy wont! so they have all gone to bed and im sat here .....

Morning :tired:

Andrea: I do need a holiday but can't afford one. After my exam on Tuesday I have the rest of the week off, then have another week off in August and best of all, after this exam, I can have a break for 6 weeks or so before I have to do any studying again (so far since last September it's been non stop as I've had an exam every 2 months, so as soon as I've finished one exam, I've had to start studying for the next one). Feels like it's been never ending. I could have taken it slower and taken less exams, but I'd rather just get it all over and done with.

For the poorly Bejo household :GroupHug:

RMF : Woke up at 3.45 this morning feeling carp. Finally managed to get to sleep but feel like shite now.

Good luck Di :flowers:

I feel bleurgh couldn't get to sleep last night as I'm worried about some one must have got to sleep around after 2 .... only to find myself being shaken awake at 4:30 by hubby informing me that Nog had been sick all over the carpet right in the bedroom doorway had I gotten up for a wee I'd have walked right into it *ick* so after that got cleaned up I went back to bed it took ages for me to fall back to sleep and I was on the verge of giving up and getting up again when I must have dozed off ....only for Nog to wake me up again at 7:30 demanding to be let out where upon he was promptly sick again in the garden. This is allllll hubbys fault for not listening to me and giving Nog an entire tub of pate last night - I told him it was too flipping rich for him to have all of it but nooooooo he knew better :rolleyes: and now hubby has decided he has manflu so is staying home for the day urrrgggggggggggggggggggg

Jazz and Marge, I'm so sorry. It's hard watching people we love suffer :GroupHug:

Good luck today Di, I hope it goes well :flowers:

Ouch, poor Gulliver cat, if that's it looking a bit better it must have been horrendous before :( Sorry to hear Jemima is not well either.

Alex, I hope you're not at work today and can get a bit of rest between studying.

The weather is absolutely wild here today, it feels like something is going to happen. Since Tess died I've kind of felt she's still around in some way, but I've got a feeling that today she will 'really' leave and I feel sad and chewed up and panicky all over again :mecry: I know how crazy that sounds :(

Hope the op goes well Di and :GroupHug: for everyone else with illness or sick pets or friends.

This really is very minor in the scale of things, but my usual optimism has taken a bit of dent today. First the pair of boots I ordered from ebay have arrived after lots of hassle and have turned out to be the wrong size and then I've spotted a homecheck request for a dog that we applied for three weeks ago and the homecheck isn't for our area :( . Never mind, there are undoubtably more boots and more dogs looking for new homes!