UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Rmf

Helly

Does the hospital know what it's letting itself in for ?tongue.giflaugh.gif, hope it all goes well kelly flowers.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: cheers, i have had a busy day...i didn't expect to be going in this quick...we usually wait around 3-6 months for surgery, so i have been and bought my new gear for hospital... i had to spend £7 on a dressing gown..i am leaving the tags on and if i don't use it it is going back! i don't use pjs or dressing gowns or slippers so i bought shorts and a tshirt so i can use them after :laugh: but i did buy slippers again i won't take the tags off until i know i need them. i have also written my will :biggrin: most of that time was taken with what happens with the dogs and cat and who has what meds and why :rolleyes:

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only just got in from work. It's been hectic. Now I have to try and put it to one side and get into study mode for the next few days.

RMF : I am having a glass of wine - purely medicinal of course :angel:

have the other 5 in the bottle and you wont be nearly as stressed as you are now about your exams :laugh:

Right home time. I have just realisd apart from the cup of coffee I had at home this morning, I've only drunk two plastic cups of water. I'm off for a medicinal glass of wine too :flowers:

Thank you Michelle, will have to see how it goes. I can see me ending up been the team secretary, but at least something would be documented properly?! :flowers:

Evening. We've been sat with the electrics off cos we were supposed to be having a new meter put in. He's not turned up.

Was weird driving home bone dry until I got to a certain point then heavy rain. Quite bizarre but I suppose it has to have a start and stop point somewhere. Poor Scoobs was shaking like a leaf with the thunder so was jollying him along. He still enjoyed a walk at the end of it though. His favourite thing. The other 2 are fine and just fruit loops.

Had a day where everyone was called into a meeting apart from me. Suits me just fine. The feeling is mutual :laugh:

Set out for a walk over Dartmoor with the hounds, Tiny Susie Shortlegs, my Mum, oldie Flash Whuppet, and Ronnie and Smudge Colliedogs. Uncle Tom Cobley did not come, but only because there wouldn't have been room for him in the car. :laugh:

Anyway, we got a fair way out, lovely sunshine - then suddenly a downpour rushed up out of nowhere - we dashed under a tree to take shelter, and there was the most enormous CRASH of thunder right overhead! :ohmy:

Cue terrified hounds flying in all directions, apart from Susie Shortlegs who bristled all over and burst into a huge defensive barking fit, trying to defend us all from the sky! Am very pleased to say that although everyone was offlead at that point, they all came back straight away when whistled. Phew!

Scary moment for the Cycas dogs, glad everyone is OK.

Can anyone tell me how to put the Dogstar/Aviva link into my status on Facebook please? I've voted but I'd like to encourage all my FB friends too, but sadly I am a social media techno dummy.

OH has had his second informal driving lesson this week and was really positive about it afterwards :ohmy:

This is a real shocker for him (looooonnnnng time coming this driving lark) but a very good thing for us :biggrin:

If you go to any of us who have put that link up, next to like and comment, is 'share'. if you click that you can put a personal message above it and it puts the lot on your status

Well, that all looked very simple Di. I did as you suggested, added my message, clicked share or whatever it was, and now poof! It's vanished :wacko:

Edited to say it's just appeared :)

Edited by JulesB

Alex, we used to use that supplier but they weren't very good so changed to a different one. :rolleyes: Good luck with your studying. Make sure you take plenty of breaks. :flowers:

Griff, glad you have your appointment through already. I hope you can take your stuff back for refunds too! :laugh:

Coryn, give OH a kick up the backside! :rolleyes: I hope he doesn't need to rely on you to do something similar any time soon!

have the other 5 in the bottle and you wont be nearly as stressed as you are now about your exams :laugh:

Good tried and tested advice from Di :laugh:

OH has had his second informal driving lesson this week and was really positive about it afterwards

This is a real shocker for him (looooonnnnng time coming this driving lark) but a very good thing for us :biggrin:

Good luck to your hubby with his driving lessons. You will have freedom but less money! :laugh:

Jazz, hope you get your date through soon. :flowers:

Well done to Victoria for having such loyal dogs that they don't run away in a thunderstorm. :biggrin: Not sure I would ever get Neo back, he would be long gone!

Good luck to your hubby with his driving lessons. You will have freedom but less money! :laugh:

Thanks. At the moment he is going out with a friend for free to kick start him, as I can't drive so I can't take him either. But there will have to be a formal instructor at some point which will indeed be ouchy but worth it after waiting so long!

I have retired from the pub for the night as my arm is not so happy and am about to get comfy on the sofa. haven't got any nice chocolate, which is very very sad :mecry: