UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Rmf

Helly

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet RMF will heave a sigh of relief when my studying is all over, then you won't have to listen to me whinge and moan and panic and stress any more :rolleyes:

Nah... its quite entertaining waiting to see what dietry delight you are going to add to the 'if I pass I will eat'.... your hat and a s*** buttie so far. Whats next :laugh:

my news????? i just got a call from the hospital....i am off for my op next thursday :unsure: i will be having surgery 3 weeks from my referal date..NHS too! i suppose i had best go shopping today for a dressing gown and slippers and new undies :unsure:

Does the hospital know what it's letting itself in for ?tongue.giflaugh.gif, hope it all goes well kelly flowers.gif

did I miss the piccys of the sht butty being eaten?

Nah, she crapped out of it laugh.gif

My cheesy soda bread is out the oven and very tasty biggrin.gif

My OH lived up to his nickname of Nextto (Useless) :rolleyes:

The dressing that needed changing was done after I had removed the old one and made sure no blood was visible, he gets woozy at the sight of blood. :laugh:

I gave him the new dressing, I had to show him how to open it first :rolleyes: he then slapped it on and walked away, silly B left the protective backing on it! I spent 10 minutes looking in the mirror, twisting and turning to sort it out!

It's more than flesh and blood can stand to look at my nether regions! :laugh:

Break it down into chunks you can deal with so you don't give yourself overload Alex.

Jazz :laugh: but hope you do get your date thro soon.

Helly hoping the building causes the least amount of mess possible but imagine it's going to get on your nerves.

Ouch Snow. They're going to have to move that kiln now. Could have done you permanent damage and if it happens again it will be you sat at home not earning.

Murtle pleased things are going better at work.

Celeste :GroupHug:

Lizzie he's a shocker. Just when you need him.

Edited by Jacobean

Nah... its quite entertaining waiting to see what dietry delight you are going to add to the 'if I pass I will eat'.... your hat and a s*** buttie so far. Whats next :laugh:

I think a scabby dog might be next :laugh:

Nah, she crapped out of it laugh.gif

Groan :laugh::rolleyes:

RMF : I have spent most of today trying to get quotes from workwear suppliers as we are looking at switching PDQ. It's nothing if not hectic :rolleyes:

I hate waiting for phone calls,it means I can't go out or phone anyone for fear of missing said call.

My friend Ellie started her new job today and reports it is much nicer then the one she got the heave ho from where the boss spent all the time trying to touch her arse :laugh:

Our new settee arrived today!It's a three seat electric dual recliner (lovely OH bought it so I could stretch my legs out and my knee wouldn't seize up) and it's huge :laugh: my feet don't touch the floor when I sit back on it. Dylan is miffed, I won't let him get on it as I don't think a leather settee and lurcher claws will mix well. He does have the fabric three seater to share with Rosie, but obviously it's not good enough now!