UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July Rmf

Helly

My baby went to big school for the morning today to meet her new teacher and classmates. I don't know what I'll do with myself in September! :ohmy: :mecry:

It doesnt seem possible that georgia could be so grown up. I always remember her birthday because its also mine but I still think of her as little.

Poor girl will be 18 and still considered a baby on here.

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My baby went to big school for the morning today to meet her new teacher and classmates. I don't know what I'll do with myself in September! :ohmy: :mecry:

I swear it doesn't seem a minute since we were all pacing about wondering how the events were unfolding in the birthing pool :wub:

Answers on a postcard to........ :laugh:

Di, we had thunder here too, about 7:15 when I was leaving to teach,

neither Archie or Tessie like it and bark loads, Tessie really doesnt need the

stress of trying to breath while getting over anxious about thunder :(

Cliffy just goes to sleep :laugh:

morning all

I got woken up as usual with a tongue in my mouth :ohmy:

dont get excited, only nesty :laugh:

freddie has decided im shadows replacement so must be following me and when im sat down, touching me, normally lay against me. Ive told him thats nestys job but he wont have it lol

My son's westie Rhum is with us for a week...last night when my OH tried to get him to go outside, he whipped round and bit him.... blood and cursing ensued! I think the answer will be a resounding no if he wants us to have him again, although OH did say it was his own stupid fault, for getting hold of his collar.

The rain very kindly started just as we were getting into the car, pished down all through our walk, and stopped as soon as we got back in the house dry.gif.Poor dogs were drenched, it was so miserable that Ben has been forced to lie in front of the stove rolleyes.gif.

Just been listening to the governments proposal to tax uni graduates way past the point they would have repaid their tuition fee's ohmy.gifangry.gif, I'm all for people paying but thats just down right unfair.

I'm having 2 breakfasts.....greedy cow biggrin.gif

Morning.

Took Jemima for her 6 weekly vet check up yesterday.Her tumour is huge now.For the first time her gums are now looking a bit yellow so the jaundice is beginning :mecry: She seems ok in herself so for time being she will just continue to be pampered and spolied rotten :wub:

For Jemima :GroupHug:

I have made good going with the studying - about another hour and a half or so and I'll have done what I wanted to for today. Then I need to go food shopping.

RMF : I am having twinges of pain in the lower left abdomen - sneaky suspicion it's my diverticular disease flaring up again. Really hope it's not, cos if it is, there is no way I will be able to study properly or do the exam.

:GroupHug: For you and Jemima

I am going to be a bit norty and drive into town for my physio appointment. The times just don't match up with the buses :rolleyes:

On a happier note I have just ordered the second Citizen Dog comic book and am very excited :cool: