UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love football so the World Cup is heaven for me (and being Scottish there's no pressure on any games lol)

I have great neighbours - we work on the basis that they have noisy kids, I have noisy dogs and we'll all put up with each other. Perfect

:GroupHug: for those who have horrid, selfish neighbours. I've been there before and it makes life a nightmare

Here you

You have two sides, one out in the field and one in.

Each man that's in the side that's in goes out, and when he's out he comes in and the next man goes in until he's out.

When they are all out, the side that's out comes in and the side thats been in goes out and tries to get those coming in, out.

Sometimes you get men still in and not out.

When a man goes out to go in, the men who are out try to get him out, and when he is out he goes in and the next man in goes out and goes in.

There are two men called umpires who stay all out all the time and they decide when the men who are in are out.

When both sides have been in and all the men have been out, and both sides have been out twice after all the men have been in, including those who are not out, that is the end of the game!

Simples :biglaugh:

Thank you, that is as clear as mud :laugh:

Great pic of your 2, Sandra.

Blinking heck today went whoooooooooosh at 11am I was sitting here reading the forum whine MIL arrived and the next min it's 11pm and I've finally reopened my browser on the same page I left it to answer the door :laugh:

I have been out and bought and built my new BBQ :biggrin: and very impressed with it I am too, it's much taller than the usual BBQ's so no bending over to cook and it looks rather snazzy and expensive (tho it was really a very cheap £23.29) I have this one:

37-3450798aA73UC620226X.jpg

It took a bit of effort to build it as it comes totally flat packed and has to be all screwed together but now it's all bolted together it's quite solid and stable and much bigger than I thought it was going to be - it also has a lid which the picture and description didn't mention. It won't have it's inaugural lighting for a few days as I already have a casserole for tomorrow :laugh: but I'm really looking forward to it now.

We also took MIL into Go Outdoors and ended up in utter hysterics after she spotted the Whiz http://www.outdoorge...ameFrom=froogle and the Shwee http://www.shewee.com/ she was most impressed with the fact that the Whiz ermm hose thing could be bent and directed and shaken to dry and caused me to almost have to grab one and put it to use there and then by loudly announcing it was like a p**** you could keep in your handbag :wacko: :laugh:

We rounded off the day with a trip to our favourite all you can eat Chinese where she asked for childrens cheating chopsticks on the grounds that she was in her second childhood :laugh:

Morning :tired: Was having a nice sleep last night until Taffy woke me up cos he needed to go out at 2.40 am. Glad he woke me though cos he did a very squitty poo sick01:

At least I had a lie in this morning, after I went back to sleep it was after 6 when I woke up.

Tiks I thought they were mediocre last night. Heskey played better than I thought he would, but a world class striker would have buried that goal. Even Sean Wright Phillips didn't have a good game, kept giving the ball away which is so unlike him. And as for Green, well, I am lost for words :dry: Let's hope it doesn't cost England later on.

I might have booked us another week away at the end of October

best time to book is when you've just got home :laugh:

RMF the sun has returned

It was a lovely day wasn't it? :biggrin:

When both sides have been in and all the men have been out, and both sides have been out twice after all the men have been in, including those who are not out, that is the end of the game!

Sounds like the hokey-cokey to me, just missing the "shake it all about!" :wacko:

Random Sunny Dog Pic

IMG_1335.jpg

:wub:

I have great neighbours - we work on the basis that they have noisy kids, I have noisy dogs and we'll all put up with each other. Perfect

:GroupHug: for those who have horrid, selfish neighbours. I've been there before and it makes life a nightmare

My neighbours are like that. They think their kids are noisy, so don't mind our dogs at all :biggrin:

Makes a change from the neighbours we had for years when we first moved here, who blasted out music at all hours! Nightmare :(

That looks a very swish Barbeque Snow :)

Morning. Watched the match with friends last night and agree we were useless. Jack would have made a better goalie :unsure:

I have had breakfast which consisted of Asda veggie cumberland sausages ( they weren't as ming as I thought they would be), a fried egg and some tomatoes.

I need to take the dogs out and then make another trip to the tip.

Oh, and I'd like the sun back please, we've had rain overnight and it's cloudy now, so pull your finger out please, thank you.

ohmy.gif, Those are either hamster sized Collies or Triffid sized Irises laugh.gif Lovely photo though wub.gif

:laugh: They are triffid sized Irises !

Glen and I have an agility training session today, after which we will go along to the Dog's Trust Open Day/Dog show. Poor Tia will be minding the house :( she wouldn't enjoy the show but I do feel a bit mean leaving her.

Tiks - I think I must have your enthusiasm at the moment :huh: I took the dogs out, then got back and took another carload to the skip. A man saw me struggling with the heaviest item and took it off me to put iit in the wood skip - which made me smile cos I don't see much of that these days.

I have also done the studying I was going to do yesterday, plus another chapter for today :biggrin:

I am going to have a read of something more escapist now and possibly even a nap, then maybe do some more clearing out of stuff.

I've just been to our local rescue's rummage sale and spent the grand total of £4.50 on some plants, a lovely chicken print, a book, a china goose and a cup of tea.

Chucking it down here again. I might go out and sort the garage out, it's a proper tip.