UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm soaking wet and freezing cold as I've been tackling a humungous nettle patch. I was determined to get shot of them but they didn't go down without a fight :laugh: I now have my big flower bed back which I can plant up. :biggrin: Guess I'll have to wait til next weekend to go plant shopping. Unless I find some online. Normally get them from a garden centre. Hmm.

Edited by Jacobean

It's been glorious here for much of the day - perfect weather for Bowood show, not toooo hot and a nice breeze however we did leave lunchtime as it was getting rather muggy and hot and we were all a bit frazzled by then. Came home and joined the BBQ club :laugh: so you can blame me for the now thick black ominous thunder clouds that appeared out of nowhere :laugh: we'd finished our BBQ by the time they appeared so we're now all nice and dry indoors whereas neighbours have only just lit theirs *snigger* more importantly they slammed their windows when I lit mine as apparently the smoke was getting in ... dear oh dear ... how very sad .... :laugh:

BBQ works really rather well - I was very impressed with improvements to charcoal lighting since I last used one, the stuff I bought lit straight away much to my amazement it was in a paper bag and you just light the corner of the bag and away to go. I did however forget that I should let the charcoal turn white before cooking anything as the chicken was more charred instead of chargrilled :unsure::laugh:

and you didn't even offer us a sausage you stingy mare :rolleyes: Your neighbours will probably realise now what you've been going on about. Ours have a tendency to set theirs up when I've got washing on the line but they can't see that so I whizz it in quick.

You lot put me to shame by being so busy :ohmy: I am a lazy mare, went to church, cooked lunch, played with the kids (playdough), had a nap, read my book, made tea, walked the dogs. That's it :rolleyes:

It was nice though :biggrin:

Just about to run a bath for Danny and might sneak in myself after :closedeyes:

Why are so few people RMFing these days? :unsure:

Tiks I thought they were mediocre last night. Heskey played better than I thought he would, but a world class striker would have buried that goal. Even Sean Wright Phillips didn't have a good game, kept giving the ball away which is so unlike him. And as for Green, well, I am lost for words :dry: Let's hope it doesn't cost England later on.

The way I see it is that yes, Green was a numpty however, England should have scored more than one goal. They were pathetic :rolleyes: But then again most teams have been carp so far, could've fallen asleep during the France match :laugh: I heartily approved of the skin tight shirts that Algeria wore today :cool: Gutted for my Serbian friend that they didn't win for him :mecry: I'm now cheering for Australia for my friend Geoff, not a good start as they're 2-0 down :rolleyes:

I went to a dog show today - just downloaded my pics all 100 of them to find I have pics of goats, pics of Alpacas and pics and video of Nick attempting to walk on water but not one picture of a dog :ohmy: :laugh:

Now you see him .....

2010_06130073.jpg

and now you don't ....

2010_06130079.jpg

Every single video I took of Nick in the hamster ball has me cackling hysterically in the background :wacko:

I went to a dog show today - just downloaded my pics all 100 of them to find I have pics of goats, pics of Alpacas and pics and video of Nick attempting to walk on water but not one picture of a dog :ohmy: :laugh:

Now you see him .....

2010_06130073.jpg

and now you don't ....

2010_06130079.jpg

Every single video I took of Nick in the hamster ball has me cackling hysterically in the background :wacko:

How absolutely wonderful. When Im rich Im going to have a pool with hamster balls on. I will get one for Whoppity as well cos that is the sort of fun a foxhound needs rolling round with his mum. Bojangles would prefer to look up from his Playbitch magazine whilst waiting for the Barbeque to finish cooking his lunch That is the difference between Deerhound and foxhound Im afraid.

I left a message on your friends ansaphone, but she hasnt been back to me owl xxx

Ive been to the dog show, the local rescue that Im on the committee of and do fundraising. took a load of stuff for selling, a lot went. I bought the stuff out of my own pocket, I dont mind, but then ..

I was upset that people, my friends, in front of everyone else, had a go about me getting another dog, whatever size. They rarely visit me, didnt walk the dogs when I was in hospital, but suddenly im a bad owner and shouldnt be getting more. I had to defend myself in front of everyone, and their answer was you have an answer for everything, not, sorry we are attacking you

im very upset