UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June Rmf

merledogs

• Replies 804
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have found a house that we like, needs a lot of updating/alterations but have been on a reccy today to see how dog friendly it is and have a nosey around the back. It backs onto some waste land/field that we used to walk on so we can (Paul can) :laugh: cut a hole in the fence, put in a gate and be straight out for a walk :biggrin: Its only about 5 minutes walk from where we are but a much nicer area and seems a million miles away from here! We have yet to sort our mortgage... again....so haven't yet made them an offer but its only just on the market, as in 'not been advertised yet'. :biggrin: Hopfully they will accept an offer before we go on holiday so we can go and chill knowing that things have started moving :biggrin:

And just because.....

4675534200_46e8a70c94_m.jpg

:wub: :wub:

It has taken me two days to get on here and then when I write a considered RMF it disappears before I can hit the "Go" button.

Here is my slightly less considered responses!

Jazz :GroupHug: it all takes time. There will be ups and downs and reminders for a long time to come. I'm sure there will be a Fugee around for you when it is needed.

Greys Girl :biggrin: exciting news. Not so sure about the radiator bit though. :ohmy:

Been watching currachs racing today. Great stuff. Although exhausting by association! :)

The current next door dog now knows I'm a soft touch - every time we come back she prances around the wheels of the car until I get out and chuck handfuls of kibble for her to distract her away. Me-knows she has me trained!

I'm going to hit that "Go" button quickly!

Morning :flowers:

Grey's mum - Rosie is beautiful, I wish you many happy years with her :wub:

Andrea - great news on the move :biggrin:

Loving the Yorkweiler :wub:

Spins, glad to hear that the girl is not more seriously injured.

Julia - are you taking before and after pics of the bathroom? I do like a good nosy at other people's decor (mainly because mine is stuck in a time warp and I have no idea about colours and what goes with what so never change anything :rolleyes: :laugh: )

I can't remember any more RMFs :wacko:

Julia - are you taking before and after pics of the bathroom? I do like a good nosy at other people's decor (mainly because mine is stuck in a time warp and I have no idea about colours and what goes with what so never change anything :rolleyes: :laugh: )

I'm about to renovate my kitchen, and I have been using rightmove.co.uk to look online at houses similar to mine, to see what they have done to their kitchens.Its given me ideas.

Good morning, it feels like a Sunday not a Monday.

:mecry: :mecry: i've broke my tooth :mecry: :mecry: i only saw the dentist at the start of may so i will have to pay again now :angry:

OW! That sounds really horrible. I hope it's not too expensive to have fixed.

Suma Bungle has decided that he had to get up too early this morning and is lying by my feet SNORING like a hippopotamus.

Cliffy is going to the vet tonight, the poor little man hasnt

moved from his bed since thurday, except to do some more very

sloppy No 2's, not eaten a thing, and I have to wet his nose

and lips in order to make him lick, or he isnt drinking either.

He even turned his nose up a a softish hard boiled egg all

chopped up.

I am really worried about my little man as in the 8 years I have had

him he hasnt been ill once.

If you can spare some good thoughts for him I wuold be very grateful.