UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January Rmf

owl

Oooohhh bugger - it's snowing again, and really heavily too, our path which we'd cleared and which had pretty much melted earlier today has now dissapeared under a fresh blanket of snow if it keeps up like this through the night it's going to be several inches worth on top of what we already had ohmy.gif

Found out the ex cheated on me twice when we were together. Very humiliated and I want to kill him. I swear if I ever see him again I will kick the sh*t out of him. I cannot stand liars

Natural to feel humiliated, and angry, Cheryl, know I did. I wondered what was wrong with me - what did I do to make him go off with someone else - all sorts of things went through my head.

Then I realised that although I might not be perfect (who is?) at least I hadn't been dishonest or told outright lies.

Don't let him still have power over you Cheryl - you're a good person and deserve far better than him. Don't waste time thinking about him. Mentally, just tell him to feck off, he's a bastard, and you're well shot.

Onwards and upwards Cheryl :GroupHug: :)

Interesting indeed. It's warmer here too. Am catching up on me chores and doing more tidying. Peas with egg and chips? Very wrong. Has to be beans or tomoatoes. I shouldn't eat beans so we often have tomatoes. Am now wondering if there is an e in tomatoes.

Yep, there is. :) Peas with egg and chips, definitely very very very wrong.I am thinking we will have no snow left before the afternoon is out!

Def not peas has to be beans but they mustn't touch the chips.Slinks away to hide in the weirdo corner. :wacko:

I will join you in that corner. Beans mustn't touch anything. I never used to eat mash so mum used to always leave my potatoes whole.........I would then mash them with my fork :rolleyes:

Baked beans only taste nice when they have tomato sauce and brown sauce mixed in. Otherwise they should not be eaten :sick01:

Omg Beans and Tomatoes with egg and chips nooooooo is very very very wrong.. Beans and Tomatoes are the devils food.. they are so evil.. plus make you trump :laugh:

They have to be garden peas not yakky processed peas... omg i fancy egg chips and peas now ... wonder if i wake hubby up he would cooke me some :laugh: :laugh:

Badger slipped and went flat on his face with his dicky hips inside, so hes on house and garden walks at moment, luckily he is ok but better to be safe then sorry with it been slippy out their. :)

Lottie and Millie my 10 and 13 year old girlies have their paws on their hips and refusing to go out now.. only in the garden for about 10 seconds flat and back in..

All the others love ......... right time for bed, night night, oh boy better get their quick, time to get up in a couple of hours lol

Morning :wavey:

Snow's gone here but its still laying about 3 miles away in all directions... thats what you get for sticking out into the sea on our 'almost island' :rolleyes:

Natural to feel humiliated, and angry, Cheryl, know I did. I wondered what was wrong with me - what did I do to make him go off with someone else - all sorts of things went through my head.

Then I realised that although I might not be perfect (who is?) at least I hadn't been dishonest or told outright lies.

Don't let him still have power over you Cheryl - you're a good person and deserve far better than him. Don't waste time thinking about him. Mentally, just tell him to feck off, he's a bastard, and you're well shot.

Onwards and upwards Cheryl :GroupHug: :)

Totally agree with Val, Cheryl. I know that you feel pants but it wasn't you that made the conscious decision to cheat. It wasn't your fault. He doesn't deserve any more of your emotional energy, don't waste it on him. Save it for the new you in your new life. You don't need liars and cheats bringing you down, tell him feck you and move on :GroupHug:

Edited by chasta

Morning :tired:

and it's tomato ketchup, not red sauce - ok ohmy.gif laugh.gif

It's tomato sauce, not ketchup tongue.gif

You're right and that's what I'd like to do but woe betide me if I contact his teachers rolleyes.gif

I was going to suggest you having a quiet word with her, but obviously not. Perhaps he could have a word with his teacher? flowers.gif

RMF : I have a stonking nedache.

Despite light snow being forecast for the whole day yesterday, we had none most of the day and then towards the end of the day it sleeted a bit, which partially melted the snow. It's definitely thawing, but very slowly.

Steve has gone off to Wrexham for his first day at work. Lauren is back to school today after the three snow days last week......just me, the dogs and the horses then I guess :(

Going to crack on and sort my CV out today, I hate writing them. Makes my last 18 years seem worthless......the joys of following a soldier around the continent moving from s*** job to s*** job, with maybe one or two that you really enjoy but still have to give up :mecry:

Edited by Angel155

Cheryl :GroupHug: But he's not worth it - onwards and upwards in your new life now.

We have just about thawed - very, very nearly a snow free zone - except on the pavements and where no cars have driven at all - but nothing on the trees, fences, cars ......... weird what a difference 24 hours makes.

Off to hide while everyone else grumps about snow.

Egg, burger (home made) and chips last night with tomato ketchup-sauce! My casserole is now destined for dinner tonight.

Back to wearing gloves to work in the office. I need gloves for my toes.