UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Christmas/December Rmf

merledogs

Last day at work today (temp contract has ended). Off I went all shiny and tidy, all ready to finish stuff off - 3 reports all written at home and transferred onto a dongle, all info up to date and ready to go into the database. In spite of the boss promising there would be admin staff in the office, the place was in darkness, not another soul to be seen and I couldn't get onto the computer because tech support had cut me off. :rolleyes:

I then spent 2 and a half hours :ohmy: trying to get them to let me in to the system which required a phone call to the help desk, another call to the departmental help desk, a call to my boss to get permission to be put back on the system, a call to the dept help desk to ask how it was going, a second call to ask what was happening, a third call to say I'm still waiting. A last call to my boss to say this isn't happening and I'm going home. Luckily they've already paid me for the work.

OH came and picked me up and we went for a pub lunch. :laugh:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thoughts for Nog. :GroupHug:

No snow here, it has fallen as rain, lots of it with very strong winds. We did get a very good walk this morning. Wispa is rather fed up that we didn't go up the mountain this afternoon, but it is truly vile.

My mum has started eating proper food again, after 6 months on pureed stuff because anything else made her sick. She has also baked a sponge cake :ohmy: thanks to my auntie who is very good at getting her to do things for herself.

:GroupHug: for Max, Keira, Nog and anyone I missed :GroupHug:

The shed can't physically be moved - it was a garage with foundations with concretety bits and everything that now has two floating rooms inside which have the bugs in.

I have spoken back to her on several occassions - was actually rude at one point (I was having a really bad day and was in agony) and for about 48 hours after it was much better. But I can't turn round and scream at someone every other day just to get on - I can't live like that! Today I've been staying out of her way, as has Marky and his dad.

Marky and his Dad say she does like me - or else she wouldn't have asked me to move in with them. :wacko:

The shed can't physically be moved - it was a garage with foundations with concretety bits and everything that now has two floating rooms inside which have the bugs in.

Shove her in the bug room for a bit! :laugh: :laugh:

I don't know how to do those multi quote things but :GroupHug: :GroupHug: for Owl's mum - glad she's improving.

Evening.

Hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas and is ok. I've picked up a few things.

Hope everything has gone well for Nog today and he recovers well this time. :GroupHug:

Glad poorly doglets are feeling better :flowers:

Alex the pack always does change whenever there is a change coming or going. Their behaviour and personalities can change a bit.

Arrived back last night after THE most tedious journey. So many idiots chancing their arm on the motorways yesterday. Weaving through traffic and saw a few driving quickly up the hard shoulders instead :ohmy: We encountered an awful lot of jams as there were 3 accidents along the way on our side. Doesn't make you want to rush back to see family any time soon. Had a lovely time. Saw most of the family. Doglets had a whale of a time but Scoobs had the best.

He was insecure to start with and clinging to us, even when out on walks. But as a Scooby would got into his stride and went into full cheeky mode. Caught him twice standing in the middle of the dining table pinching food off it. :rolleyes: Inlaws just laughed as we had warned them and they were supposed to be keeping an eye both times. Great aunt thought he was wonderful and wanted to take him home. Doesn't believe he's naughty. :laugh: Brother in law was insistent he come round to show us new little nephew which put me on the turn but thankfully he ignored him and didn't even bother getting up.

:rolleyes: Teenagers :rolleyes: Why didn't I know that Matty needed his tea now so that he could go out at six? :unsure: Well, duh, because he didn't tell me :rolleyes:

Tea will be at six and is pasta bolognese - my favourite :biggrin:

You mean you have been too busy working to polish your crystal ball! :laugh:

My mum emailed me earlier to say they had snow. No snow here though :unsure:

We have snow!! :biggrin: It has settled but I am just hoping that it doesnt rain later.