UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rmf

owl

They have been here for two weekends when OH has been away and have been happy (so I thought) to deal with me - i.e. asking questions as to what I wanted...as soon as OH has come back the suddenly only OH gets asked the questions - even when we are both sitting in the lounge he'll call OH to the bathroom to get his opinion.

I am currently finding this very rude...especially as it's my flat, my bathroom and I'm paying for the fitting I'd be interested in why people find it ok to behave in this manner.

I had the same thing when I rang a company to come and give me a quote for the patio doors, they asked if the man of the house would be present. I told them it was my decision, he didn't live there any more, and even if he did, it would still have been my decision cos I'm the one spending the money :rolleyes:

Guess what I've got :biggrin:

What would that be then? :unsure::D

RMF : I've been to Sainsburys and spent far too much money on lush food, including some Green & Blacks organic chocolate with bits of butterscotch in :wub: I also filled up with petrol and put air in my tyres.

I am knackered so am gonna pootle about on here and then have a nap :tired:

Edited by merledogs

Jazz have you seen the thread in other animals chat about the kittens. Apparently they are all safe and in no danger of pts but am guessing there are several still looking for homes.

Alex give the game away merledogs tut :laugh:

Tada:

Incase anyone spots something and thinks ugh what's that on the carpet it's a leaf the chaps walked in with.

DSCN0849.jpg

If Alex hadn't just mentioned drawers I would never have realised it had any :laugh:

Edited by Jacobean

Nice sideboard, is it new? :unsure: :laugh:

RMF: Have been over to the parents with the boys, stopped for a walk first, then the pet shop to see Aunty Barbara and Sir H has got a new coat.

Doesn't he look impressed? :unsure:

hnewcoat.jpg

He'll thank me when its horrid out and he's all warm. I hope :rolleyes:

Nice sideboard, is it new? :unsure: :laugh:

RMF: Have been over to the parents with the boys, stopped for a walk first, then the pet shop to see Aunty Barbara and Sir H has got a new coat.

Doesn't he look impressed? :unsure:

hnewcoat.jpg

He'll thank me when its horrid out and he's all warm. I hope :rolleyes:

He looks about as impressed as Jorg is with his :rolleyes: Just mind that Sir H doesn't go and sit in a muddy river with it on like someone else I know :laugh: It's a lovely smart coat Wendy :biggrin: