UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rmf

owl

Morning :wavey: Can't keep up as no broadband at home still. New router hasn't made a difference, now waiting to get the line checked by BT :unsure:

:GroupHug: for Di Katiebob

Hope Marion Yantan, Ruby, George and Archie are safe & sound up in Keswick :flowers:

Sir H went to the vets last night and has more steroids and painkillers. We saw Malcolm, our favourite vet, who said that in the scheme of things, Sir H isn't doing too bad and although I already increased the dose, he can still go up a little higher but that if they stop working, we're out of choices :( Having said that, in himself, Sir H is very perky and alert and even hopped into the dispensing area in the vets while his tablets were being counted out.

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif Di

Hope we hear news of Marian fairly soon and she and the boys are all safe and dry flowers.gif

Back from the vets - good news we don't have to go back for a whole week whooo hoooo biggrin.gif The 3 wounds have all been stapled, 2 of them appear to be closing and might heal - though we've had our hopes raised before now as these 2 had "healed" once before only to break down again, the other isn't healing but isn't breaking down any further either so thats good. I met the hugest hugest hugest Rhodesian Ridgeback in the waiting room today - in fantastic condition, a real big softy, but OMG the size on him! ohmy.gif

Very pleased with BT today too, just got my latest bill and we're £149 in credit, so they have automatically given me a 2 month payment holiday over Dec & January and are reducing my monthly DD by £15 a month when it starts back up biggrin.gif

I was feeling fine, so I ermmmm emptied my holdall, put the washing in, saw to the dogs, rearranged the freezer and played with the dogs. for some reason I really hurt now. I put it down to lissie barging into my leg and whipping me with her tail :rolleyes:

there was a chi on animal cops, nearly bald, her tongue hanging out at the side and nearly blind, I thought awwwwww I wanna foster that type .... so if you see me on any site in the next few months saying ILL FOSTERRRRR please tell me to sod off lol