UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rmf

owl

Ive done packing I think. I know i have done at least a fortnights worth of paperwork :laugh: I am now finding a somewhat perverse pleasure in watching Katie Price fall apart in the trials on Im a Celebrity. I get the feeling she could be doing a lot of trials while in the jungle. Shame I wont be about to see it :laugh:

I misread Di's post and thought she said she had packed 2 weeks worth of paperwork

I really need to go to spec savers :laugh:

Noooooooooooooooooo, no paper allowed or there'll be no room for lots of pretty scarves - and Di won't want to do paper work whilst lying by the hot sunny pool :mecry:

I misread Di's post and thought she said she had packed 2 weeks worth of paperwork

I really need to go to spec savers :laugh:

I do usually end up at some point having to phone work or get online and chat on msn to someone here, but im really hoping the paperwork side of it is all done :unsure:

Noooooooooooooooooo, no paper allowed or there'll be no room for lots of pretty scarves - and Di won't want to do paper work whilst lying by the hot sunny pool :mecry:

I have 19 scarves to buy so dont worry I have left space to bring them back, plus i will leave some clothes with friends and collect them when I go back in feb. All the scarf buyers can relax :flowers:

anyway.... i have my iphone and my laptop in my hand luggage so i can work with that... no need for paperwork :laugh:

I have 19 scarves to buy so dont worry I have left space to bring them back, plus i will leave some clothes with friends and collect them when I go back in feb. All the scarf buyers can relax :flowers:

anyway.... i have my iphone and my laptop in my hand luggage so i can work with that... no need for paperwork :laugh:

aren't we so kind to order so many scarves that you have to go back in February to collect your clothes :lol:

...ah the work excuse the lappie and iphone all for catching up on the refuge!!

aren't we so kind to order so many scarves that you have to go back in February to collect your clothes :lol:

...ah the work excuse the lappie and iphone all for catching up on the refuge!!

i thought leaving my stuff was the best excuse for going back :laugh: Im actually going back to escape from the reality of my 40th birthday in feb :wacko:

I confess I just might read refuge most days when I am away :laugh:

Morning :tired:

It's blowing a gale out there and it's raining. Nothing that they hadn't predicted, but I'm always hoping that they're wrong :wacko:

:partytime: for Ellie - nice one mate! :flowers:

Marge - wasn't Jack a gundog? There you could have your answer why he reacts to 'murder'; once the poor bird had been murdered, he was sent to pick up the corpse :unsure:

Need some fugee wisdom/advice.....found a flat, rent is manageable, needs work inside (painting etc), landlord cool with the dogs, its 6 miles from my mum and nana, a miles to the beach...

now this is my idea....put deposit down on 30th Nov when I get back from Dublin, work down in Hampshire in shitty callcentre job till mid jan to earn enough to cover rent for Jan/Feb then move in and try get a job up there.....

or should I just wait till I find a job then move....

Morning :tired:

Have a lovely holibob Di :flowers:

Unfortunately I don't get that much time off studying cos the exam schedule has changed so my next exam is January (then March, May, July then I get a break until November). I am determined not to leave it 'til the last minute like I normally do, so I am going to start studying almost straight away, but I will give myself a few days off at least.

Surely not 40 Di?? Ignore it - it'll go away!!

Cheryl, place sounds ideal (and like rocking horse poo I should think) - so I'd put the deposit down and then go up when funds allow and see about a job up their whilst keeping one going down here - mid january is sadly not that far away!

Good luck with the next lot of revsion Merle

I'm hungry :mecry: