UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rmf

owl

I am going to do all the things I couldnt do when I was with barsteward ex

I am going to Dublin

I am getting a tattoo on my foot

I am going to have a red and black living room in my new flat (landlord permitting obviously!)

I am going to get some guinea pigs

Guinea pigs Pawz for Thought has some nice pigs looking for new homes.

Just back form Pawz agility show had a great time glad it is over a lot of work to sort it out. everyone had a good day ( I think ) and we made £150.

Hope you have a good time today and let me know how it goes please cause we are hoping to go to see Sarah and Marie in February flowers.gif

It was fantastic and tommorow when we have recovered from the nearly 7 hours of travelling I am sure both Mark and I will post more about it ,

I'm glad Sirius arrived home safe. Was he still a bit damp and smelling of beer? He had a slight accident with a beer tap :unsure:

He was fine and enjoyed his day hob nobbing !

Am so pleased you are okay Missus Yantan and I hope your shoulder feels better soon and you stay dry, Rubys photos are amazing

RMF : I am about to have some Dogstar xmas pudding :)

Sam -have you got many Xmas puds left and when is the latest people can order.

Oh yes I meant to get a Dogstar christmas pud also. If there's none left, save me a slice Sam :biggrin:

we do have a few left but they have proved to be very popular , Mark will do a final count up tomorrow as we have a number put aside for people who expressed an interest and he is just checking they still want them

been off the pc and away from work for a couple days

so just catching up now.

Katiebob :GroupHug:

Sir H :GroupHug:

Sophie :GroupHug:

Glad Marion is Ok up in Cumbria, have been watching on the news

and it looks terrible, so sad about the polcieman that was

killed in the floods, am thinking of his family.

RMF Cliffy is now strong enough to go for a walk but we go

on our own and leave the westies in bed, it's only a quarter

distance for now as he still feels a little bit cool, and he is taking his AB's straight from my hand just like the speshul soldier he is :wub:

got back from a cr*ppy drive down to Swindon & back earlier so am

knackered after training for 4 hours and driving through

rain, spray and high winds, think I need to go to bed

Morning. I slept for 7 hours straight :biggrin: I took the anti-allergy mattress protector off yesterday as it was plastic backed and always made me sweat so maybe that's the reason I wasn't sleeping well :unsure:

Milly isn't interested in her breakfast this morning. I think I may have to give her some of my scrambled eggs and bacon, which I am just off to make.

Morning :tired: Slep well and long enough (I think), but I'm still feeling meh. Will take dogs to the woods for a few hours after my coffee, to hopefully catch most of thedry weather.

Am planning to do a 5 mile run/plod/pootle this afternoon too, seeing as I've signed up to actually run one next week, just to see how far it really is and how long it'll take me. I think I'll just have to let the race people know that they can just keep the clock running while they pack up and go home - I'll switch it off when I get there :wacko:

Morning Fugees. We all slept reasonably well for the first time in ages. We are learning to sleep through the deafening racket made by the wind. Tis pizzing down here and blowing a gale. Wispa is waiting in the car, off to splosh around in the park and do mud wrestling with labs. Wish I could persuade her to take a morning off, but no chance. :rolleyes:

Paws crossed, lil angel is well on the way to sorting out the buns and piggy and hutch in Cardiff, to keep at her place until I can collect.

Morning :wavey: The boys had fun at the sitter on Friday evening & were boinging around when I collected themn yesterday. Sir H is in love with Lucy, oldie yellow Lab and spent a long time cleaning her ears for her :laugh: :wub:

Phone line/internet problems getting sorted, thank goodness! Baking Dundee cakes for Christmas today :biggrin:

Very relieved to hear that Marion, Ruby and the boys are ok, weather up in Cumbria looked very scary indeed :flowers:

Not kept up so big :GroupHug: 's for everyone who needs one