UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November Rmf

owl

On my birthday on Saturday I did a transport run with doggy lover for a wee staffie boy. I made the mistake of having a look what was in the council pound. I saw the most enormous GSD who I fell for. I can't have him and he was due to be PTS this Friday. Well. I'm not havin it. He seems a lovely gentle boy and only about 3 or 4 years old so, I have decided that no one is getting Xmas presents and I am paying emergency boarding fee's till there is a place in a rescue for him.

Could not just sit back and let him be killed.

On my birthday on Saturday I did a transport run with doggy lover for a wee staffie boy. I made the mistake of having a look what was in the council pound. I saw the most enormous GSD who I fell for. I can't have him and he was due to be PTS this Friday. Well. I'm not havin it. He seems a lovely gentle boy and only about 3 or 4 years old so, I have decided that no one is getting Xmas presents and I am paying emergency boarding fee's till there is a place in a rescue for him.

Could not just sit back and let him be killed.

Am disappointed now cos I thought you were about to say you were having him :rolleyes: But that is a lovely thing for you to do :wub: :GroupHug: :flowers:

Forgot to give you a hug this morning Suzeanna sorry :flowers: :GroupHug:

Afternoon. I am back from my exam and I am now going to RELAX for the rest of the day cos I've been so bluddy stressed for the past five days :rolleyes: Don't know how I did in the exam, but I wrote stuff (whether it was the right stuff or not is a different matter).

Thank you all for your 'good luck' wishes, hopefully they will have some effect :flowers:

Ellie, what a fantastic thing to do...great to see someone DO something instead of just saying poor dog and walking away!

Philip thanks everyone for their good wishes, they let him come home late last night. The doctor who had been seeing him all evening wanted him to have an xray but there was some mega delay in the xray dept, then a senior consultant came in, looked at the results of the ECG and the blood tests and said he could go home without an xray. They've given him a nitro spray in case of a future incident and he has to go back to have a treadmill test thingy. Hopefully it was a one off, if it was heart related. Oh..and they told him to avoid stress at work! :laugh:

:GroupHug: or :flowers: to all who need them, sorry been a bit preoccupied and haven't really read back properly!

Glad he's okay Suzeanne :flowers:

I am muchly liking the employee discount scheme we get with my new employer, I get discounts of between 5% and 20% at all sorts of places such as Sainsburys, Asda, Argos, Comet, Debenhams, House of Fraser, Marks and Spencer, Homebase, B&Q and even Zooplus, Pets at Home, etc etc etc. The list is endless. I also get up to 5% cashback for doing online shopping :biggrin:

Edited by merledogs

Morning

Alex, you will be fine

Darren is going to help me with my CV today, thanks to those who offered help It is not very exciting as I have only done proper work in two local authorities I did one job for five years and then moved to the Wirral and did another job for nine years. I don't like change see

Dont forget to put any unpaid work that you have done. flowers.gif Cant spell volentary!!!!!

Afternoon. I am back from my exam and I am now going to RELAX for the rest of the day cos I've been so bluddy stressed for the past five days Don't know how I did in the exam, but I wrote stuff (whether it was the right stuff or not is a different matter).

Thank you all for your 'good luck' wishes, hopefully they will have some effect

You have done fine. So you can stop wibbling now. flowers.gif

Ellie, what a fantastic thing to do...great to see someone DO something instead of just saying poor dog and walking away!

Philip thanks everyone for their good wishes, they let him come home late last night. The doctor who had been seeing him all evening wanted him to have an xray but there was some mega delay in the xray dept, then a senior consultant came in, looked at the results of the ECG and the blood tests and said he could go home without an xray. They've given him a nitro spray in case of a future incident and he has to go back to have a treadmill test thingy. Hopefully it was a one off, if it was heart related. Oh..and they told him to avoid stress at work! laugh.gif

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif or flowers.gif to all who need them, sorry been a bit preoccupied and haven't really read back properly!

Glad that OH is feeling better. Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

HE'S SAFE. HE'S GOING TO PRECIOUS POUNDIES ON FRIDAY.partytime.gif

I'm still paying kennel fee's but, it's not a horrible, shitty, concrete cell. It's a proper rescue.

Thank you for your PM's. I think I have replied to you all but, not sure it it worked or not as I cannot find my inbox.

WTG.

partytime.gif

RMF. Guess who overslept this morning? The snooze button was on and had been going for 1 and a half hours!!!!ohmy.gif

ETA. Made me delete loads of emocitions.

Yay for poundie GSD.

Hope Philip is Ok and it was just a one-off, bet he was relieved to get home.

Went for a Dartmoor walk this afternoon, Mollydog slipped between my fingers getting the lead on and did a big greyhound zoomy, Az egging her on all the way, the little bugger. :ohmy: I don't think she's done her leg any harm though, she wasn't even limping more than usual afterwards.

:dry: Norty Mollydog, hope she hasn't done any damage.

Keira is off to the beautician's tomorrow :dwet: I am ashamed to say her knickers are a bit matted and her nails are too long :blush: I am so nervous trimming her nails as they are black and I don't wont to take them too short. Her coat is so curly and she doesn't allow me to do a decent job on her before disappearing and I have let her get away with it. So...off to the professionals for my old girly :wub: