UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Pingu

oooh Thornits great stuff , in fact can some please send Mark some please ( via the PO Box ) as I have a dog that really could use it ( Micheal the Monks dog )

I will cover all costs when I get back to the UK but I cannot use my paypal from here as when I did it triggered a suspected fruad thingy and suspended the bloody account

have had a busy old day , including collecting 90 vaccines I had ordered from the pharmancy in town for tommorow vaccination and mini spay clinic, I am going to miss Peter so much when he goes back to the UK :mecry: on the bright side Mark comes out a few days later :biggrin:

I've also noticed that little Ting, my very shy chinese hammie boy seems to have a nasty redness on one of his boy b*****ks - I've dabbed it with some salt water. If he was a dog I'd have put sudocreme on it - can you use that on hammies?

I've recently been told that Sudocrem is bad for dogs anywhere they can lick it. It has something toxic in it apparently. So I wouldn't risk it for a hammy.

Sorry you are sneezy and dripping, get well soon.

Good news from here is that MummyOwl has got rid of even more of the statin-induced confuzzlement today. Bad news from here is that my brain has ceased to work. We had a problem here which I should have been able to sort. I didn't know how but MummyOwl saw the solution at once.

Although it felt ok to me, apparently the clutch in our Micra was going...so today it went for a new clutch. I drove it back from the garage :ohmy: :wacko: talk about a mad kangaroo! It's horrible! I want my old clutch back! I've got to pick up OH from work soon and I'm dreading driving the car again.

. She had him microchipped but cant afford to neuter him, but hes so randy she cant take him to peoples houses as hes worrying their dogs. Ive told her if she wants to rehome him let me know before next tuesday, as im in hospital thursday and ill see what I can do. hes good on the lead and with her young kids, very calm. What a shame, hes been moved from pillar to post since his owner died.

I f she is on a low income, would she not qualify for neutering help from PDSA or Blue Cross.

Some RSPCA branches are also doing reduced neutering.

Ask the local dog warden, they may have contacts.

Hello :)

I have booked the Las Vegas trip :biggrin: The really bad news is my friends (the bride and groom) want to go and see Donny and Marie :ohmy: I think I shall have to be otherwise engaged that night.I know I fancied him rotten when I was 8 but I've changed my mind and tastes a bit since then.

My hotel has a volcano outside :wacko: I am dead excited :bounce:

Ozzie cat is coming for strokes now :wub:

we have just booked to go to our caravan in Devon for Xmas. My kids think that we are strange "why do you want to sit in a tin box in the middle of a field in winter? I was asked. The answer is simple.........................it is perfect peace and quiet,no high expectations of a big "family" xmas (we see the kids and grandkids before we go)we can totally please ourselves what we do and we love it !! The caravan has double glazing and central heating and the dogs have a heater in the awning so we are really warm. We get in loads of "nice" things to eat and drink and usually go for a beach or country walk with the dogs. Heaven !!! x :)