UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Pingu

Fliss :wub:

I am stuffed. Cavery for tea.

I've had an essay of an email from Hilary. My dad is 'devastated' he can't help me, but thinks he can 'when we smooth things over'. He misses his little girl 'dreadfully' and he 'needs me'.

She then goes on (guilt trip alert) about her two grandaughter (who called us Aunty Cheryl and Cousin Henry) miss me and how her leg ops have been going and she is so gratfeul for when I helped them out after the accident.

*sigh*

My dad is that distraught he gets his wife to send me emails to make me feel guilty (and my nan too). But he can help my brother and two half brothers (including one who he denied) loads of money

*sigh* *sigh* *sigh*

Everyone, bar me, obviously forgets he told me numerous times I was useless, I would never amount to nothing, it was my fault he split with mum (nothing to do with the tart from Widnes :rolleyes: ) and that I was never wanted :rolleyes:

gimp x

but anyway, how is everyone else? :laugh:

Edited by cheryl33

Evening, I have spent most of the day on the sofa under the duvet, I'm snotting like a snottosaurus and ache all over. I've walked D&F, fed the furries and cleaned out the chooks. It's hammie clean out day but I'm wacked. I was going to bed when I realised that I hadn't washed my work trousers and skirts - Fleur also took it upon herself to wipe her puddle mucky face in the basket of clean whites :mad: . I'm also feeding the cats from a couple of doors down - they were mighty relieved to see me at 10.30 this evening :ohmy:

I've also noticed that little Ting, my very shy chinese hammie boy seems to have a nasty redness on one of his boy b*****ks - I've dabbed it with some salt water. If he was a dog I'd have put sudocreme on it - can you use that on hammies?

Hello Flissie Flick ferretie thing :wub:

Good Morning. Had a busy weekend at the woodvale show and am buggered. Barney came with me on Saturday and was an angel, with all the folk who had never seen a dog so large and he must have been downloaded off a million cameras with the amount of photos took. Perry did Sunday in his puggy and stole the show again, in the morning as the wind was so cold he wore his superdog coat, he certainly did his bit telling about the world of rescue and how not all rescue dogs are mongrels. Poor Barry slept over there whilst I came home to the comfort of my bed, he says never again as the tent flapped all night and his airbed deflated, I see a tent for sale in the very near future lol!