UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Pingu

i appear to have acquired yet another ferret/polecat :unsure: :rolleyes:

This one is a white toed bibbed polecat jill who looks to be possibly pregnant :wacko: fabulous they can have up to twenty babies ffs

shes in shock so is in isolation and there will be a lot of feeding up going on in the next few days as apart from her belly shes very scrawny

inspirational names gratefully accepted for the jill (as long as its not dave :laugh: )

currently i have mad ferret, up ferret, harry whodunnit (or who didnt do it in this case),coco canal and wick

I was going to pester for a pic to get inspiration for a name but I'm guessing she's a tad nervous to be pointing a camera at her?

Hi Sam

I've been doing loads in the garden. Had a short rest watching some recordings on tv and having a snuggle with the boys. Now going to attack the kitchen and do the oven. Martyn is on his way back home I believe.

Hi Di, just seen yoyr post. Adam is paying the mortgage and some of the bills at the moment, but I'm stuggling to pay my debts that I amassed before I met him.

I have another option that I'm currently looking into though :rolleyes: so screw my dad and everything he stands for.

Lovely sunny day to day, managed to catch some rays at the kennels and also out with the dogs. We're gonig out for tea with the inlaws tonight so I wearing my new linen pants from Next (that were actyually purchased off ebay for £3.00 with free p&p) WOO! x

took this when she arrived, shes exhausted bless her.

shes not in heat which if not spayed she should be and her nipples and teats are enlarged which if spayed or too young they wouldnt be and theres no signs that anythings fed from her so shes not already had them.

best i can hope for is a phantom but im not holding my breath

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/firesiderescue/noofrit.jpg

Awww, she's gorgeous Melf! And with your care she'll be a happy ferret in no time :flowers: :flowers:

Went out and actually bought a hoover, done the washing up, made 2 trays of dog biscuits, finished off making dinner and did a quick tidy. I'm now having a cuppa tea before taking the rabble on another 1 1/2 hour walk, then have dinner when we get back and then I might or might not be arsed to do some ironing before heading off to bed in dreaded preparation for Monday. Weekends are just too short .... :(

She is cute Mel :wub:

I have just had a lovely walk with the dogs following lunch with friends from church, they were looking after me cos I am home alone :biggrin: . After church tonight, another friend is coming round to babysit me :laugh: and we are going to watch the Benjamin Button movie :)

Have been out to collect my shampoos I managed to leave at a clients house :rolleyes: Took Louie with me as on the way back we went to Porthkerry Park Ive been there once before but ont with a dog and we had a lovely time. Had a wander along the pebble beach but Louie decided not to go in the water.

Mel the ferret is gorgeous :wub: Name suggestion - Slinky :laugh:

Edited by lil_angel

Slinky's a great name!

Have been to meet my neighbour's new rescue dog, she's a little JRT and very sweet. I think she's going to put existing dog in his place :laugh: ,

I am just doing my new photography site and have a zillion photos to locate, file (so I can locate them better than I'm managing right now :rolleyes: ) and upload. I'm really pleased with how it's looking though so worth all the work :)