UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Pingu

Jazz :GroupHug: you poor old coughing thing, how frustrating

Spins, what have you been up to. Hope you can manage to get an early night and a good sleep.

Dex has mostly been quite a good (for him :rolleyes: ) boy with his bad paw but he's had enough of this restricted excercise malarky and is playing up big time today. He's de stuffed a pillow, nicked his Mikki boot off the side and given it a chew - probably hoping that means he doesn't have to wear it and decided that he must sleep wherever Fleur has settled down. Mr Vet said two or possibly three weeks until he's better, his pad is healing slowly but some of it is still mush. Dawg help me, Fleur and I will have gone completely grey and turned to drink :D we might even go and live down the garden with the chooks :laugh:

Edited by chickentikka

i was a bit knackered after work today so i sat down to watch tv with a bottle of lucazade sport with added god knows what to give me energy. I then promptly fell asleep :laugh:

Cheryl, can Adam not pay a bit extra towards the bills while you sort your finances out? I know the idea is probably to split everything down the middle but surely a bit of give and take when you are on your arse financially wouldnt kill him?

Thanks for the hugs earlier, they seem to have worked! Done nothing but lay around all day and i'm feeling better so hopefully i'll be ok tomorrow. However these exhausted days can go on for several days at a time. Just hope the doctors can sort me out and find out whats going on and can stop my hand seizing up. Not much to ask is it :rolleyes: :laugh:

:GroupHug: for jazz

CRB - rest up for a bit :flowers:

I have had a lovely time with my small furries :wub: the 5 surviving baby piggies are all doing so well and mummy is putting some weight on too. My own piggies can chunter through their cages at the new family and are all taking an interest and offering an opinion, as are the wabbits and the hammies.

Spins, what have you been up to. Hope you can manage to get an early night and a good sleep.

I've spent a lot of time with Munchkin 1 in the past couple of days and I've been helping my daughter with cleaning today. Munchkin 1 is three (or "fwee" as he says) tomorrow and nearly three year olds can be v exhausting. Hopefully that's all it is, although I've finally ditched the HRT this week. Hope it has nothing to do with that. :unsure:

Had a lovely day today, son and I went to the Maritime Museum in Swansea, lots of interactive stuff (which got fed up with). Then we went to the Swansea museum, which son had noticed had an exhibition "Crime and Punishment". It was quite gory. Found out that the last hanging in Swansea jail was the year before I was born!!!!!!!!!! (1958)

Morning :tired:

I have just got wet to my pants walking Dex :mad:

You really should get into the habit of going to the loo before you take the dogs out :rolleyes:

RMF : It's dry here and is forecast to be dry all day. However, just in case the forecast is wrong, I have been out gardening this morning.

Morning

Jazz I hope you've got your hand over your mouth when you're speaking to us. Really hope it shifts soon. :GroupHug:

Dry here so am going to cut a bit of grass while I can. I have no idea what time the party went on til this morning but it was very late. Was Polish music and the females were singing to it at the top of their voices. In the bliddy garden. Was going to blast them with some of mine but they've got the radio on anyway so I don't think will be bothered. Plus I don't want to wind up the other neighbours who are probably feeling worse for wear as I do today.

Hello all! :wavey: I was about to say 'morning!' but tis a bit late for that :wacko:

Lovely day here too, we've just been out for a long walk in the woods, and the rabble is now fast asleep in various places in the house. I was most chuffed with Sparks for impeccable behaviour, and appearing to no longer be scared of the 'gun machine' that they use at the airport to scare the birds away from the runways. It used to make him tremble and run and hide, but today he just 'shrugged' and carried on sniffing and playing :wub:

I think I might go and spend money this afternoon, and buy a new hoover - oh the excitement of my life, I can barely contain myself! :rolleyes: (I'm looking to get a new fridge as well, with a bigger freezer and one that doesn't get wet and mouldy on the outside up top!)