UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Pingu

dogs went to vet today-Michael for kennel cough Vax and Lulu to have lump on leg examined-OK tis a fatty lump but due to location were going to leave it alone.

dogs went for a wee-then i noticed the red polka dot pattern on the carpet-Lulu has pulled a nail-claret every where!

i made her stand with her foot in cold water-i have then bandaged it -badly-and have then used a tartan sock to protect it till morning.the sock is held on by the liberal application of packing tape!

looks like i shall be back at vet tomorrow!

fee

ps scary thought im a nurse-and thats my first aid kit!!

Congratulations Kelly, sounds like a vast improvement :flowers:

Following on from my earlier post, we took Mins to see my favourite vet today, who thinks Mins has hayfever. Must admit the whole long grass/allergy thing had been running through my mind already. So we have various things to give her, including a homeopathic remedy that's been made up for her.

Means her spay is being put back to after her second season, but if she times that right, she'll be spayed around Feb time, before any potential allergy has a chance to kick in next year hopefully, so will be much better all round. Hopefully we can catch things early enough next year to prevent/reduce it next year.

Our vet is fab. So nice to have one totally on the same wavelength :)

Think I am managing to break the new Refuge. I press buttons and messages appear and disappear in most unexpected ways.

(((Sigh)))

Disappears back into the undergrowth.

Speaking of which ............ just seen a field mouse running around my very urban garden, bold as brass!

RMF I have not spent lots, or indeed any money on pants. One day I might start wearing them then I'll have to.

I hurt my back yesterday. It hurts lots. I was hanging onto a very boingy dog who was insistent on trying to pull me down a very wet and slippery bank into a lake.

Nibbulz, Sams last remaining rat was pts today after she developed another huge tumour. Sam is very upset and blames himself.sad.gif

Congratulations Kellyflowers.gif

:GroupHug: Alex. Nasty dreams can leave you feeling out of sorts for ages.

Victoria-Cycas I see what you mean about Tilli being Thing 1 and Thing 2, made me chuckle. Thank you

Life's a bit odd her at the moment so not kept up. I may be asking for advice from the all-knowing-fugees soon- you have been warned! :run4hills:

Kelly I am made up for you with the new job mate, well done :flowers:

Hope Lulu's missing nail isn't hurting her too much :wub: and :laugh: at her mummy's THE NURSE first aid box.

Alex I was once told that dreaming of a death meant that there was a birth coming :unsure:

Tell Sam I am very sorry to hear about Nibbulz Melpie and he's not to blame himself. It was nothing he did - or didn't - do :GroupHug:

Good luck Sir H with your check up :wub: :flowers:

Ruby is on holiday this week and is spending it travelling to Lancaster uni every day to learn Chinese and dancing. She was body popping yesterday. She has no co-ordination when it comes to dancing and so when I was given a demonstration last night it was very hard to try and keep my face straight. On the other hand I was very impressed with her command of Chinese :biggrin:

morning im off to the doctors after a week of trying to get an appointment.

i haff a poorly knee which has got to the point where i cant ignore it any longer (read that as i hate doctors and wont go until somethings actually in danger of dropping off)

id quite like sopme 'a tablet rather than an operation will sort it' thoughts if theres any going.

felicity ferret either has a serious dose of worms or shes definitely pregnant theres stuff moving in her belly today.

And three more very young ferrets (12 weeks ish) have been found close to where felicity was and taken to our vets, my friend is going to pick them up later, so it looks like someones had the bright idea to just release them in the country park :mad: we are now still looking for at least one hob who was responsible for felicitys condition and probably the other youngsters and maybe their mum if they are not felicitys last lot. :wacko:

oooh Thornits great stuff , in fact can some please send Mark some please ( via the PO Box ) as I have a dog that really could use it ( Micheal the Monks dog )

I will cover all costs when I get back to the UK but I cannot use my paypal from here as when I did it triggered a suspected fruad thingy and suspended the bloody account

A very very nice kind generous Fugee, who wishes to be an anonymous Fugee, has contacted me and asked me to buy and send a 100g pot of Thornits stuff to the PO Box on their behalf.

Will do this at lunch time and will send PMs to HLGS and HollysDad when it's done. :)

:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

I got George down to the park today and he managed to walk all the way there and all the way back, tho he mostly sat (in the river) once we got there. My fab auntie Sheila is having an away day today so couldn't come for Archie and I needed to get him out for some exercise or he goes stir crazy so off we set.

Archie had to make do with only a 15 minute session of a ball launched from the chuckit but he got a great gallop around. I had to wade into the river and pull George out as he wasn't for shifting. It was a very slow walk home but he did it :bigsmiley:

I've given him a good old drying off and he's fast asleep now :wub:

ooh I don't know what happened then, was trying to finish off telling you my good news!

The other good new is I have an interview at a company 5 mins walk from mine, its a helluva lot more money than I am currently on now (before my paycut), its permanent and it looks fab. Its not till a week on Monyda but its something!