UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Pingu

Well done Louie :wub: Very well deserved :biggrin:

Lilycat is very bootiful but does look like she's saying "pizz orf with that camera mother".

Michelle I am going onto youtube to see what this All About Eve sounds like. I think I am quite strange with my musical tastes :unsure:

Mixed news all round at the owlery. MummyOwl is now back to 100% mental capacity, is not waffling or repeating herself and is doing crosswords and sudoku again :biggrin: but she isn't as steady on her feet as she thinks she is, and is now in A&E cos she fell on the patio, cut her head and blacked her eye :rolleyes: Just having Xrays to be on the safe side, should be home tonight or if it's a busy night and she isn't seen until late they will keep her there overnight.

My pal Eddie came over to inspect the car and do some diagnostics to see if the engine is seized or not. It is now turning over which it wasn't before and he took the lid off the cam fingy to see if all cam fings were working and they are. So may be a partial seizure but certainly not a complete one. There is plenty of oil so it wasn't dry. It may still be a major repair, but doesn't look like the end of the owlmobile. On Monday it is going to a garage we know which is very good with older cars and their engines.

Lots of good thoughts for all in need. :flowers: and thanks for lovely pics of your furkids.

Yay for lil Louie :flowers: :flowers: well done that dawg :biggrin:

I still listen to Aztec Camera and Prefab Sprout - that officially makes you an old fart Michelle :laugh:

My chooks have had a lovely day in the garden. Angel is convinced that my bright pink toenails should be something tasty and keeps sneaking up for a peck. I've put the girls back in their run now as it's getting dusky. Ickle Posy, who gets picked on :angry: , has already bagsied best spot in the nice clean bed, so I've tucked her up with a few grapes :wub:

Surely if you listen to them too you is an old fart too so there :laugh:

That was never in doubt my dear - guilty as charged :laugh:

:GroupHug: for Mummy Owl, you are going to have to break it gently that she really must give up parcours and take up a less strenuous hobby.

RMF I have an eye test tomorrow morning, I think it will cost me lots :mecry: as my eyes are getting hopeless for reading and computering at work and get really tired. Even with my glasses on I can't read the small print on tins and stuff in the supermarket.

I have 'sort of' been sorting craft stuff :unsure: I have even binned some bits!!! :ohmy: Should bin a whole lot more, or at the least rehome it :wink:

The upside may be that whoever was looking for (Xmas) wrapping paper - I have a load of sheets with doggies on which I will put in fund-raising section tomorrow for a donation to rescue :)

I lurves Aztec Camera :wub: