UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Pingu

I have made a bit of a start :wacko: I think I will have to ban myself from further craft purchases until I use up more of what I have already. I have loads of stamps/papers/cards etc but keep seeing more that I want :rolleyes:

In fact my resolution from now is not to buy any craft bits for the rest of the year (unless something runs out) :mellow:

What I would really like is for someone to come in and tidy my house so I could start from fresh :D any offers??? :unsure: At least I now have a belt for my hoover, and I can rediscover my carpets.

Morning. I am not here waffling, I am ironing, Photobucketing, keeping dogs quiet :laugh: while Mr B sleeps, and generally getting none of the above done.

Good thoughts to Millie - I'm sure she'll be much happier now she's had treatment.

Sam, you are amazing - and it's lovely to hear you say how much you are looking forward to seeing Mark. Sorry it's been so tough out in Sri Lanka this time.

Helly. I guess if most folks have already been, no-one will notice if you take a sleep down the bottom of the garden this afternoon. :biggrin:

and now it's afternoon. :wacko:

Afternoon

Hope Milly is feeling tons better now bless her and it's nothing to worry about :GroupHug:

Sam it must be so hard and relentless at times but you're making a difference out there and Mark will be with you soon. :GroupHug:

Sir H :wub:

I'm thinking there are some strange folk in Wiltshire who throw themselves at you with abandon. :laugh:

Hope Tori cat hasn't got flu.

It seems a more unsettled day here. Am going to paint the two doors and surround in a bit. Apparently I am top of Fergus's hit parade today. :wub:

I have walked the dogs, hoovered, cleaned the car inside and out, watered the plants/turf at the front and am now having a lovely refreshing drink of OJ before I decide what to do next.

MetCheck is forecasting rain for later, although the BBC weather says it's not gonna rain :wacko:

OH is out so I can have a play with the computer without him muttering at me. Unfortunately he was proved right, I hardly used the computer yesterday and had no problem with my hands last night. I did wear a splint all night and that could have made a difference too.

But I've only beeon the computer for about 20 minutes and I alreday have a fizzy hand (pins and needles). Drat - hate it when he's right. :rolleyes:

Just sorting through photo's from earlier for Wiggle's blog and I love this one of Sir H :wub:

Day415_12.jpg

Handsome boy :wub:

Have emptied out the car of the stuff we took for the show yesterday. Now have 2 weeks to find replacement items for both the tombola and teddy tombola.Eeek!!

Louie's rosette is missing. My parents have taken him out and I suspect have taken it with them to show my Grandad :laugh:

Something odd happened on our walk his morning. First Max and Beau had a scrap and then Beau and Taffy had a scrap. These events were highly unusual because my dogs so rarely fight and even if/when they do have the odd tiff (about once every two years), it's never been those pairings which have fought. Am wondering whether Milly not being there changed the dynamic of the pack :unsure:

Alex - could Beau be a little out of sorts or under the weather if he has had a niggle with both other dogs?

Mrs B - I dont care who notices what now... ive just locked up so I have a 4 hour break before I go and do bedtimes and second feeds and another hour of running about. Ive still not had a coffee or breakfast yet :wacko:

The dynamics do change but I wouldn't expect it to like that in a short period of time Alex. It's odd that Beau has been in both spats so it does sound as though possibly he could have something the matter with him.

Hope you get on with your specs better than I did/do Marian. I hate it now I have varifocals

Edited by Jacobean

Get well soon Milly, and also Torti puss. Alex, I'm not surprised that the others are unsettled. It gets them all worried if a dog they look up to gets poorly, and it does upset the pack dynamic.

I have taken Wispa for a lengthy and rather damp hike on the mountain, and we met some people with a bunch of very fit labs so she had plenty of fun and games. Sun is out now so Polly and I will take a relaxed stroll down the road.

MummyOwl is still doing well. They are only keeping her in to be sure there is no concussion and because of her age. I've spoken with staff nurse and explained about the statins, and it is now on her file that she must not under any circumstances be given any.

I am not getting on well with the reactolite lenses on my new glasses. They are fine indoors and in the car, and great for very sunny weather, but when out walking in cloudy weather they turn everything into a kind of gloom. Does anyone else have this problem, or is it the kind of light we have here?