UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Pingu

I'm feeling pissed off and somewhat abandoned:angry:

I texted him at 4pm to say that I had uploaded my final assignment and so I have officially finished my foundation degree. I am yet to hear a damn thing from him.

Loads of congrats for finishing the foundation degree!! :partytime: :bigsmiley: :bigsmiley:

Bear in mind that men really have trouble doing more than one thing at a time (not a criticism, male fugees - a fact of life) and hopefully your OH will congratulate once he's finished what he's doing.

Mel :GroupHug: :(

Next door but two neighbour's son is having his 18th birthday party in the garden tonight and it's quite lively already :laugh: It's generally pretty quiet around here and his parents forewarned us when we met them walking the dogs earlier this week. I said we wouldn't care if it was noisy - it reminds us we are still alive :laugh: Next door but one neighbour will be laying an egg though, he's a proper Victor Meldrew only without the humour :rolleyes: I foresee some shouting, and a bit of fisticuffs and un-neighbourly behaviour later :biggrin:

it is now the weekend! Off to the shops *groan* to stock up on BBQ essentials and then frantically clean the house for belated housewarming and divorce celebratory party tomorrow :elefant:

What on earth are you cleaning for Mog? There'll be at least 7 dogs in your house tomorrow! :ohmy:

What a shitty time in the Page household. We lost Nibbulz on Monday and Rosie cat today.

So sorry Melp :GroupHug: Sleep tight Nibbulz and Rosie :wub:

well I have been informed that he has had sandwiches and been to see some friends in Canvey Island where he was given cake and allowed to snooze by their fireside. :wub: Last i heard he was on the M25 and had been promised a beefburger. :cool: A truckers life eh? No wonder he's in no rush to get back. :laugh:

Awww Spiiiiike!!! :wub: I love hearing about his adventures!

I hope your job will be safe Alex! :flowers:

RMF: I've done shopping, taken the guys for a long-ish walk, cooked dinner for today and tomorrow, hoovered and stuck a wash in the machine. I've just treated myself to a bit of ice cream and chocolate sauce - yum yum! - and then I'll jump in the bath. It's weeeeeeeekeeeeeend!!!!!

RMF2: when on my way with the guys in the van, I saw someone lying on the pavement, with a police man with him. On looking a bit closer, I recognised one of my neighbours, who is an alcoholic with diabetes - not good news. So I pulled over and called a close friend of his, who looks after him a lot of the time, then jumped out the van to inform the police man. Ambulance had already been called, and friend arrived to reveal that he shouldn't be taen home but to a detox centre where he has been before, as his drinking appears to have got worse again lately. At that point the neighbour had very much regained consciousness, so I left to take the guys out. Drove past nearly the same spot 2 hours later, to see the neighbour (who can't walk very well as it is) shuffling along the road with a plastic bag which by all accounts had come from the local offie .... :(

Sleep tight Rosie cat :GroupHug:

Spikee has so much fun :wub: I wonder which trucking type song he's singing on his way home.....for some very random reason I have Achey breaky heart running round my head :laugh:

Billy, unfortunately you can't make people go to detox or have treatment. It's very sad.

Khanu - congrats on finishing your foundation degree. Your OH might be busy doing cadet-y type things without his mobile. I bet he is very proud of you, but being a man, forgets to say it :GroupHug:

This is were we are holidaying bit pink inside :laugh: , the surrounding area is great for walks and I get to spend a week with my lovely mum and dad and my dogs.

Melp :GroupHug: to you and the kids.

My RMF is that I am newly single. The (ex)OH was playing away, and that added to his long list of shortcomings means enough is enough. wank%5B1%5D.gif (I think thats the first time I've used that one- sorry Mum :laughingsmiley:)

Edited by chasta

Anyone know where I can purchase half a dozen flesh eating eels? Headboard didn't arrive - no surprises there .... hubby has therfore just informed me he's taken the headboard off OUR bed and put it on his mothers ..............................I intend to start digging the pond as soon as it's light .....

MyRMF is that I am newly single. The (ex)OH was playing away, and thatadded to his long list of shortcomings means enough is enough. wank%5B1%5D.gif (I think thats the first time I've used that one- sorry Mum :laughingsmiley:)

:GroupHug: Really sorry to hear that Chasta :GroupHug:

This is were we are holidaying bit pink inside :laugh: , the surrounding area is great for walks and I get to spend a week with my lovely mum and dad and my dogs.

That looks lovely :)

Hope you're ok in the pub this evening Abby :flowers:

Chasta - don't know what to say, men can be such twonks. Hope you will be OK with keeping your home and everything, have a :GroupHug: and you are more than welcome to a glass or two of my wine.

Snow - I have a very powerful torch and a spade, are you up for some midnight digging :D

PS I have no flesh eating eels

:GroupHug: melps. sleep tight little ones.

:GroupHug: Khanu. C could be half way up a hill with no signal, or being a typical man and not managing to think of more than one thing at a time :unsure: Congrats on the degree :flowers:

Chasta :GroupHug: well done for getting rid of your bloke if he cant be faithfull.

Snow - sod the eels just dig the pond 12 foot deep rather than 6 and put hubby in. part fill, make a pond and have pretty fish instead :laugh:

chickentikka - the cottage looks lovely. enjoy your time with your folks.

I fell asleep just after drinking a large can of relentless - stuff with s*** loads of caffeine, tourine, guara and sugar, designed for perking you up. it didnt work :laugh: Too late for a proper meal so im eating a plate load of shredded lettuce with chicken. its a tad dull :laugh:

Lots of emotional turmoil tonight. Smilies still not working.

Alex, I know how hard the 'not knowing' about your job can be. Hang in there. ((hugs))

Melp and family, sorry you have lost another pet. :-( ((hugs))

Chasta, you seem amazingly calm. I hope that you and your kids will be ok. ((hugs)) Sure your mum will forgive you in the circumstances.

Abby, sorry to hear about the difficult situation you have been dealing with. I hope that Russell finds a way to deal with things without causing you any problems. RIP Oliver.

Snow, go and check into a hotel for a few days and let OH sort things out on his own!

Billy you tried to help, thats all you can do for a person. If they dont want help, there's nothing you can do.

Lovely to see that Spike has been on his travels again. I bet he has a bit of a nationwide fan club going now :-)

My RMF, I am holiday from work now for a whole week! Yipppeeeeeee!! I have a million and one things to do next week including ironing and painting the bathroom but I dont care as long as I am not at work!

Edited by safneo

Melp Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif to you and the kids.

My RMF is that I am newly single. The (ex)OH was playing away, and that added to his long list of shortcomings means enough is enough. wank%5B1%5D.gif (I think thats the first time I've used that one- sorry Mum laughingsmiley.gif)

We need a fugee singles club. Hope you're ok.

Forgot, I was at the hospital today for my head/fit/epilepsy thing. Told him I'm fine [now] and that I haven't taken any of the meds. He discharged me and said since I've not had any issues since last Sept I can apply for my driving licence back!!! Its 18 months since I lost it.

Only I don't have a car since Trev took it.......Oh well tis good news regardless.