UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Pingu

Morning :tired:

rmfat ferret felicity's buns are coming along nicely in her oven

fatfelicity.jpg

Bless her :wub:

Lilycat is very bootiful but does look like she's saying "pizz orf with that camera mother".

That's her permanent expression :laugh:

Day415_12.jpg

Hello hansum :wub:

My lovely Asian neighbour over the road came across last night to tell me that her next door neighbour was bullying her. They haven't lived there long and apparently this bloke comes round regularly to moan or else he tells her children off. He even tells her when her children should go to bed. His wife has apologised once and said he has a temper on him. My next door neighbour Dave is the neighbourhood watch coordinator, so he is going to speak to the Police about this bloke and I said I would keep an eye out and if I saw him over there, I would go over. She is a luffly lady and her kids are really well mannered and polite and this bloke is making her life hell because he even moans about the noise if her kids go upstairs to the loo. She won't tell her husband because he is badly epileptic and she is worried it will trigger an episode. I feckin hate bullies, especially racist ones who say things like "why are you muslims always so scruffy?" :angry:

RMF : I made some liver & garlic treats for the dogs last night, first time I've made home-made treats in ages. I predict they won't last long.

Nuvver RMF : Milly's had a big lump on her paw for over a month now. When I went to the vet, she said it was a haematoma and would go down of its own accord in 3-4 weeks. After our walk yesterday the whole paw is now hugely swollen, so I am taking her back to vets tomorrow. Please think "go down lumpy paw" thoughts for my baby girl :wub:

morning all , Peter is flying back to the UK tommorow so we are vaccinating a few more dogs today and then its back to our normal level of service ( taking dogs to local vets etc )

Mark arrives on Thursday and I have never missed him so much , this trip although fantastic with Peter has been very very very hard due to other reasons and its left me so tired and overwrought that I have seriously thought about giving in a number of times and running off to work with Puffins ( I like Puffins )

morning.

Snow - if they were mixing grape and grain you may be lucky to get them up for a car boot sale :laugh:

Alex - good luck at the vet with Milly :GroupHug:

Wendy - thats the happiest I have ever seen Sir H look :laugh:

Sam - sorry its hard out there this time. Go and give Rani a hug and a packet of Lemon Puffs and try to keep smiling till mark arrives :GroupHug:

Im on kennel duty shortly. Then Im on garden duty after we close as I have an architect coming tomorrow to measure up and discuss what I want to do with my allowed 33% increase in size that Im going to attempt to get permission for and rebuild my house :wacko:

Milly was very restless and panting through stress, so I took her to the emergency vets (which is my usual vets). They have kept her in and are going to sedate her, then lance the paw and drain it. They may also give her an x-ray to check there's nothing else going on in there. I'd appreciate any healing thoughts you can spare for my baby girl :wub:

Edited by merledogs

im thinking healthy paw thoughts for you Alex.-well not exactly for you-you having feet not paws..but you know what I mean!

sam-when mark arrives & helps shoulder some of the stress-im sure you will feel a bit better.

i can hear next doors baby laughing while he mum is trying to get her to eat some breakfast-i think she is laughing at their ginger cat who likes to sit & make faces at the baby!

fee

Alex, thats awful for your neighbour :( hope it can be sorted.

Poor Milly :GroupHug:

Snow, sounds like a great night out but how dare your hubby laugh cos you pulled :closedeyes: . He should be panicking in case you run off with your new love :laugh:

Tori cat was sitting on doorstep waiting for her food and tablets this morning but shes now showing signs of cat flu and i get the impression she is thinking of moving in :wacko: I'll phone vets in morning to sort out for cat flu but what is treatment for that, hoping its tablets i can hide in tuna :rolleyes: I'll phone gspca and see if i could borrow their chip scanner and see if shes chipped at all although i'm not hopeful on that.

Edited by collies r best

:GroupHug: Milly. lots of get better paws thoughts on their way.

I have done my kennel duties and think me and cheryl33 got a good routine up this morning and went at a great pace. i have 8 mins to find a clean t-shirt, quick wash and make myself smell nice before we open :laugh:

I would like the opposite of a kick... what ever i need t slow me down. Started in the kennels at 8.15am, worked till 9.45 is scrubbing and cleaning, and at 10am when we opened i had a queue of people down the drive... 9 out of the 12 arrivals had all arrived at the same time :wacko: 5 of the 11 going home had also arrived. Ive not had breakfast or coffee yet either. I think i need to sleep after lunch :laugh: