UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

August Rmf

Pingu

im back from walking missy with my friend and her new baby and her dog all going very well missy wasnt scared of the buggy like i thought she might be i was very proud

UNTIL

we let them offlead in the field part and was practicing all our obedience great and then we let them play and the two of then ran straight into the back off my legs knocking me flying! how embarassing prob my fault i have been teaching her through but not at speed or when im just standing there! ooops i have such a sore bottom! too make matters worse while im lieing n the floor thinking wtf just happened she lay on top of me giving great big soppy kisses xx

Back from Bowood - we have hubbys car but no headboard - he's gonna "drop it off on his way home" - yeah suuuuuurrrre he is ... rolleyes.gif he fronted up to hubby - got very aggressive, he's also sporting a split lip & black eye and the store windows were blanked out with cardboard hmmmmmmmmmmmm he says the headboard hasnt been delivered yet uh huh funny that he told me he had them in stock and funny how yesterday he was going to drop one off on his way home ..... hubby thinks something fishy is going on.

Bowood was great - well worth going Ange if you have the pennies, its £8 each to get in and £2 for a program - tho tbh you wont really need a program they were announcing everything over the tannoy. Lots of fabby photo ops for you - especially the Raptors - although I did take my camera I had my hands full most of the time with Nog and stuff I bought so didnt take a single photo lol Best buy was a set of 3 pliers for craft making for £5 one of them alone would have cost me that even on ebay so I was dead chufffed.

If anyone is thinking of going I cannot recommend highly enough the sausage van in the far left corner it had the name "Brogans" on it and was I think part of The Great British Sausage company - the pork sausage I had for lunch the nicest sausage I have had in about 10 years, a "proper" sausage with a proper meaty taste & texture, I was so impressed I have just emailed them to ask if they intend selling them retail lol

I may be just on the edge of tipsy - a nice buzz - this is down to me downing a full litre of ice cold scrumpy in one go as I was so hot and so thirsty and it was sooooooo nice laugh.gif

I also bought some fantastic hand made pork pies, I have pork pie with black pudding, pork pie with apple, and pork pie with chicken & stuffing - those are for tea tomorrow, the delicious traditional pork crackling wont last til tomorrow as its ever so moreish and I can't keep my hands off it laugh.gif

Nog had a few "words" and a tussle with a young Irish setter who was just a tad rude and who ignored Nog telling him to leave his bum alone ... it was all just handbags and noise and I was really rather proud of Nog overall as asside from this one dog he was well mannered and tolerant of every other dog we met and we met loads.

We are off out for all you can eat Chinese tonight and tomorrow its car boot day & MIL wants to go see Nick & Vicky's house so its all go!

My friends are gimps. We were supposed to be going to a school reunion tonight, then going for drinks in Warrington afterwards.

They have now sacked off the reunion (phew) and decided to go into Chester instead. Great idea except a) I don't have a car to get there and b) the last train is at 23:22 so its not worth me going out.

So much for pre birthday drinks :rolleyes:

Ummm well we do have a headboard now ..... in fact we have a much more expensive headboard than the one I paid for .... Helly you were right I must be far more scarey .... I just got told my husband quite upset him and hurt his feelings but he doesn't hold it against me cos I am lovely and he loves me wacko.gif wacko.gif I also got a hug, and kissed on the cheek - twice then he asked ME for a kiss wacko.gif ummmm my flabber is well and truly gasted wacko.gif wacko.gif

Hmmmm, I *think* Glen just informed Keira that she cannot always stick her nose in his bowl if he has left it for a second :unsure: :rolleyes:

Tia and I were in the next room when I heard a yelp, back into the kitchen to find Glen eating and Keira under a dining room chair. She has a cut in her ear :huh: Seems OK, I have bathed it and will keep an eye on it. :wub:

Happy noo headboard Snow, I take the noo one will stay on your bed? :D