UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the doctors surgery with Georgia earlier for her manky skin and there were massive signs on the doors telling people if they had any symptoms of swine flu to basically sod off home, and those who insisted on spreading their germs had to sit with masks over their beaks and mouths. There were bottles of that antibacterial scrub all over, we had to use it before we could go in and all the kids toys had disappeared much to Georgias horror, I guess because they're difficult to clean :wacko:

Morning :flowers:

Bye Sam, take care :GroupHug: :wavey:

Spent the evening in A&E with Matty yesterday :( He banged his leg on a wall while free running and goughed a hole in hie shin :sick01: :( There is no spare skin there to pull it back together so it will have to heal on its own. It is still bleeding this morning so he has gone back to bed.

Am feeling a bit better today so have gone back to work. Louie is having a day on my brothers lap instead.

Are you packed now Sam :flowers: bet you've loaded up your ipod with Lady GaGa :laugh:

Did she support the Take That concert you went too? We had James Morrison and would have preferred Lady Gaga even if shes a tad weird. :wacko: