UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant, well done that man!

It has ceased raining dogs, finder is going to keep them if unclaimed, getting her vet to scan tomorrow, and just needs to do the paperwork with the DW. Pup turns out to be a collie x lab. Finder sounds suitable and will spay. She's not that far from me so will pop over when I have my car back and check that all is OK.

if anyone wants a cheap girlie show in london, try this one. opening tonight,

Naked Boys Singing - The Musical @ The Arts Theatre, Newport St (Near Lecester Square Station) From Tuesday 7th July only £17

:wink:

Well, it's not the worst poo costume I've ever seen. The fly detail is a nice touch :mellow:

Abby, how many poo costumes have you seen? :unsure: :wacko:

My child tax credits are finally through. Yay!

Still no Income Support though. Booo

False allegation number 347 from my neighbours. I've just had a visit from a planning enforcement officer because apparently I'm running a business :rolleyes: If selling three chickens a few months ago and selling 12 eggs a fortnight to a friend constitutes a business then I'm guilty as charged :rolleyes: He's trotted off with his little notepad now, armed with all the facts :rolleyes:

I expect Cheryl's neighbours will soon be known to the council as timewasters, if they aren't already. I'm surprised they didn't report Mr Hazell for wandering into the garden in his pants during the heatwave. I used to have similar neighbours, who were awful until they decided to go countrified in a posh kind of way. Their cottage was already full of craft stuff and Country Living decor, and they took it a step further and got chickens. And then they realised their regular jaunts abroad were at an end unless they made peace with us hippies next door and asked us to chook-sit. :wink:

Glad you got some of the cash through, Melps, hope the rest follows soon.

False allegation number 347 from my neighbours. I've just had a visit from a planning enforcement officer because apparently I'm running a business :rolleyes: If selling three chickens a few months ago and selling 12 eggs a fortnight to a friend constitutes a business then I'm guilty as charged :rolleyes: He's trotted off with his little notepad now, armed with all the facts :rolleyes:

Feckwits :angry: Might be worth taking legal advice about them (do you have a legal helpline through your home insurance?) as they are harrassing you with all their spurious claims. Don't know much about it, but a letter from a solicitor issuing a restraining order against them bothering you might put a rocket up their jacksies :flowers:

There is a man dressed as a giant poo up on the plinth in Trafalagar Square http://www.oneandother.co.uk/

Bet that looks good on his CV!!! :laugh:

If I applied for a place and got on I would hold up signs/shout about/have a banner with info on about the amount of dogs PTS every year, the need for neutering etc etc. But no-one wants to watch a fat bird with a stick shouting about dead dogs and why its their fault they are dead...

:laugh: @ mog

Ok, the day I put the washing out, and am going out for the evening ... have I mentioned im going to we will rock you ...... its thundering and freddie will be here alone, so hes just had his pills

and its still thundering ....

and my washing is still out .... :laugh: