UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope the kids will be fine Melp :GroupHug:

Found a flea on Izzie..it was hooooge :( where is she likely to have got that from? It was much bigger than cat fleas but she has been next to a poorly hedgehog and shes always mooching in the field hedges in case a rabbit is waiting to be eaten :rolleyes: Are they likely candidates, i've never seen such a big un!!

yes hedgehogs are huge carriers of fleas it's often where cats pick them up from - so yes in answer to your question. No idea on bunnies I'm afraid.

Ironing - what a strange thing to do....

Touchwood....very strange programme....

Hope the kids will be fine Melp :GroupHug:

Found a flea on Izzie..it was hooooge :( where is she likely to have got that from? It was much bigger than cat fleas but she has been next to a poorly hedgehog and shes always mooching in the field hedges in case a rabbit is waiting to be eaten :rolleyes: Are they likely candidates, i've never seen such a big un!!

Hedgehog fleas are bigger than cat fleas, so that is probably where it came from. Apparantly they don't survive for long on anything other than a hedgehog.

I'll second that how dare she mention that word :mad: :laugh:

:blush02: :blush02:

Does that mean I'll find myself with a warning if I ever actually get around to switching the iron on ............ ??

So far I have rummaged in the loft and found the suitcase (which "someone" said they had put at the top of the stairs), wrapped up three cakes, tried to fathom out FaceBook (this is another puzzle in my life just not - people seem to want me to do all sorts of things ............. :unsure: ) filled up my dried fruit cannisters, decided it was actually time I locked the back door, and switched the water heater on so I can do the washing up - which it appears I've already done, and generally not actually done what I said I should do! :D

oooooooh scientists have manufactured sperm artificially

How? Is this an old April Fools you've found? :unsure:

Steam engines are also obsolete, but they still have a lot of enthusiastic fans. :wink:

Love it :laugh: :laugh:

I had no idea there were different types/sizes of flea. What a useful resource RMF is :laugh:

Having got myself just about prepared for M-M's fast approaching spay, it seems I may be postponing it for a few weeks as I had been working on x weeks since her season and may need to make it x weeks plus a few more instead, according to our vets recommendations. Seems different vets have different recommendations, just to confuse me. Just waiting to catch up with one of our vets tomorrow hopefully. She is oblivious of course :wub: while I do all the organising (and worrying!).

My neighbour might just be receiving a visit from the local constabulary :ninja:

Better a visit from plod, than a couple of dozen

angry fuggees descending on them :laugh:

oooooooh scientists have manufactured sperm artificially

its official men are obsolete :partytime:

Yes but then who would you nag ????

:ohmy: :biggrin: :laugh:

Amy :GroupHug:

Melp & kids :GroupHug:

tiz pizzing down here, so hard it keeps switching on

my security light, its raining as hard now

as it was at 6 this morning, the stream is high and getting higher, it'll

probably be over the bank later just a bit further down the road