UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

:GroupHug: so sorry Lesley.

That place looks great Wendy.

I hope you can sort it out at school for Emily. It sounds as tho she daren't name them rather than she can't. Poor little love. :GroupHug:

We are off to the vets for flea and worm treatments for the four girls,and register Polly .That should lighten my purse quite a lot.

Sorry if I have missed anything important. :GroupHug: for anyone who needs one and i hope everybody has a good day x

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: Lesley :GroupHug:

Hope you're feeling better soon Amy :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: Emily :GroupHug:

We are off to the vets for flea and worm treatments for the four girls,and register Polly .That should lighten my purse quite a lot.

Cher, have you looked online for this kind of thing? I get my wormers etc. from Vet UK now via the OC link (quick plug: http://www.oldies.org.uk/?page_id=534) and Drontal for example is much cheaper than from the vet. Some things you do obviously still need a vet prescription for to order online, but things like Drontal and one of the Frontlines you don't. Just thought I'd mention it :flowers:

self indulgent wibble warning :rolleyes:

'My' house is on the market :( It's no longer my home but it was my family home for many years, and I love it. After losing my mum 3 years ago and my dad earlier this year is just another kick in the guts. My dad in his 'wisdom' has left all the dealings to his sister (who came out of the woodwork when he was ill :rolleyes: :( ) so I have no control over it and have had to find things out by looking on rightmove :mecry: It's all a mess :mecry:

Sorry not kept up but wanted to send :GroupHug: for Emily and Archie and his mum

'My' house is on the market :( It's no longer my home but it was my family home for many years, and I love it. After losing my mum 3 years ago and my dad earlier this year is just another kick in the guts. My dad in his 'wisdom' has left all the dealings to his sister (who came out of the woodwork when he was ill :rolleyes: :( ) so I have no control over it and have had to find things out by looking on rightmove :mecry: It's all a mess :mecry:

:GroupHug: So sorry you're having to deal with this on top of losing your dad recently :GroupHug:

I have spoken to my union rep this morning and it appears I could be facing disciplinary action as it's company policy that we aren't allowed to put the company name against anything which appears in the press :mecry: I have fired off an email to the editor of the magazine in no uncertain terms.

I have spoken to my union rep this morning and it appears I could be facing disciplinary action as it's company policy that we aren't allowed to put the company name against anything which appears in the press :mecry: I have fired off an email to the editor of the magazine in no uncertain terms.

Oh no, just what you don't need. Hope the editor sends you an extremely apologetic email for you to pass on to your firm.

Like it Cheryl33 :flowers:

Billydog :GroupHug: That is a horrible position to be in.

:GroupHug: for Lesley

Hope you get it sorted out for Emily. Poor girl :GroupHug: Have your neighbours had their visit yet?

That camp-site looks brilliant Wendy. Enjoy. :flowers:

:GroupHug: for anyone that I have missed. Got a memory that doesn't work!!!! :rolleyes:

Took my grand-daughter to the park, there for 5 seconds and she fell asleep on the swing!!!! :rolleyes: :laugh:

Once a month I have my windows cleaned by father/son-in law partnership on wednesdays. Guess they have had a fall out. Son-in-law cleaned windows Tuesday, came home from the park to find father-in-law cleaning the windows today as he had a funeral yesterday. Embarrassing and the guy was nearly in tears. Hope they get it sorted soon.

hope everyone is ok :GroupHug:

RMQ: I have a 60s style hen do in a few weeks, the hen wants us to wear hippy style dresses. I am trying to be practical and moneysaving - do you think this could pass as a hippy dress? :unsure: as I love it and would wear it again

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...alenotsupported

I reckon you could get away with it especially if you wear lots of long beads, bangles, rings on each finger and maybe a narrow floaty scarf. I don't know if you have long hair but if you do it needs to be parted in the middle and straight, maybe a flower behind your ear!! Bell bottomed jeans would be good - flat sandals and no toenail polish.

Errr - yes, I was there and I do remember it. :laugh:

Edited by Spins4me

Big :GroupHug: 's for you

Oh blimey Alex! Hope you can get a retraction and apology :GroupHug:

Just read back. :GroupHug: for Lesley and also for billydog.

We went to the park this morning and saw our friends who we haven't seen for a week. The girls were very happy. Wispa has put on even more muscle since her stay at the Barn. She has the chance to wrestle all day there with a lot of big dogs, instead of the usual hour and a half in the morning.

I am getting clip in extentions :wink:

now what colour should I order?

Had some bad news last night. My uncle on my mum's side has died from lung cancer. He had been ill for some time. Anyway the funeral is next Thurs and my mum has said I am not invited :(