UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I applied for a place and got on I would hold up signs/shout about/have a banner with info on about the amount of dogs PTS every year, the need for neutering etc etc. But no-one wants to watch a fat bird with a stick shouting about dead dogs and why its their fault they are dead...

That was what I was thinking of doing too. Though I wouldn't want to get stuck up there at 2am in the dark and be surrounded by p*ssed up people. Plus it looks rather high. It would be a challenge for me.

My neighbour might just be receiving a visit from the local constabulary :ninja:

Good!

im glad to hear it! I hate bullying neighbours

Ive had tea, a jacket potato, as there isnt much else in lol

ill be leaving in 10 minutes

ooooooooooooooooooooooooo

im excitteeddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Afternoon :flowers: I was back to work today too, first day in the office we moved to on Friday. I think I prefer it to my old office even though I am next to the callcentre staff and it is a tad noisy. At least it's a bit more lively :)

Collected the car from the garage tonight. I haven't taken their label off the keyfob just yet though. :ph34r_anim:

Haven't kept up with RMF :(

Fingers crossed for your car Marge :flowers:

I don't like Champagne but if its free :laugh:

It was Pol Roger white label when I flew, tis my favourite and tastes a lot smoother than the likes of Moet (which I don't like) so you may change your mind (and if not, you won't care by the time you've drunk it) :biggrin:

My neighbour might just be receiving a visit from the local constabulary :ninja:

Woohoo, can you get the video camera out and record the action, then stick it on YouTube? :devil:

:GroupHug: Amy you must be feeling really run down and horrid if it's making you teary. Nurse Tiks says put on your warm jim jams and slippers and snuggle up with a nice mug of milky hot chocolate.

I have got rained on soooooo much today, I'm on my third pair of trousers. I'm too cold and tired to throw anything else in the skip and I've hardly dented the pile of jungle fellings in the garden. I have had to do some running around today, tomorrow I shall get really stuck in.