UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a happy chicken indeed ( she loves little Mark you know )

and the WORLDS TAILEST MAN , in a venue of 80000 people how did I end up behind him :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

We had such a fab time

And the tall man strikes again to Ash this time :laugh: :laugh:

Squiggs.jpg

RMF: I really must go and do some work :rolleyes:

luckily enough, the worlds tallest man was sat next to me in the theatre, not in front. I came up to his waist. problem was, the seats being close together, his BO was a problem :huh:

Edited by Jazz

link to a pic of me holding one of Jodies snails at the show. Please ignore me, i dont do pics and when photographer said he wanted a photo of the snail going onto my arm i didnt realise the rest of me would be in it as well :rolleyes: :laugh:

http://www.thisisguernsey.com/2009/07/06/g...ates-135-years/

:GroupHug: hope Archies better soon

Edited by collies r best

That's a lovely picture!

I once asked our local newspaper to put a notice in their lost and found column about a rabbit who had been found. They sent round a photographer (it was almost Easter and they wanted an easter bunny story) who asked me to hold up the rabbit to be photographed - the next week I found a big picture of me and Bob the bunny on the front of the local newspaper!

Afternoon :tired: Traffic was horrid driving back from Cov, not least cos it was belting down in places. Two hours of driving, followed by 4 hours solid of meetings (including my interim appraisal) and then another 2/5 hours driving back. I am ready for bed now :tired:

the rain comes down heavy, then it drys, then it comes down again. Freddie doesnt know weather to be scared or go out and play lol

shadow is hiding as I have groomed her

she forced herself to have dinner before sulking again lol

Didnt go to work today as felt wretched when I woke up despite going to bed at 9pm. Cough is driving me to distraction and Im now on the benylin. Hopefully be better tomorrow. Spent day watching tv and dvds with Louie on my lap. Admittedly thats more fun than work any day.