UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erm...don't you lock your front door at night? I leave mine locked all the time, even when I'm in the house. Or am I just paranoid? :worried_anim:

soory it wasnt me getting up lol id been to the loo with casper and pumpkin coming with me to protect me from the monsters they think lurk in the bathroom to get me :rolleyes:

door was unlocked this morning at 6.30 when i went out to put the bins out

:GroupHug: @ Sophie and her worried mum.

thinking of Wendy today as well :GroupHug:

I always keep my front door locked and bolt the inner door between porch and hall. I'm not unduly suspicious, but with one car chaser and one deaf and very short-sighted adventurer with the road sense of a flea, this place has to be like Alcatraz. How either of them survived living rough in urban environments for as long as they did before being caught by the DW I will never know.

They've been banging on for days about how wonderful it was that we put a man on the Moon..I wish they could find a cure for down to earth ruddy arthritis! My left hand looks as if I've shut it in a door, swollen all across the knuckles and the pad of my thumb and I can't straighten anything out and it hurrrrts! :mecry:

:GroupHug:

I know I've missed loads as I've been having the problems with loads of white space and reading was not much fun.

I'm sure there will be Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif needed, probably some mecry.gif and almost certainly laugh.gif

My lovely friends who I have been dogsitting for have just come back and collected Brock, and taken my boys for a walk which is really nice as it is pishing down here.

My not so nice upstairs neighbours have built a charming silver metal shed in their garden - we live in a consevation area (so they should have got pp) and I look at said shed out of my back bedroom window due to the way the houses are built. Would like to report them but it would obviously be me and I don't want the hassle as they are 'orrible sad01_anim.gif

The vet just phoned - they found several suspicious lumps in Sophie's bladder :mecry: They're going to give her a general and do a contrast x-ray to determine if they are tumours or very large bladder stones. I am very worried about my girlie :mecry:

Sending lots of positive thoughts for Sophie from me n the merledogs :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

The board is running very slowly for me today, takes ages to move to the next page in RMF :unsure:

Bean soup hasn't affected my keyboard at all. In fact I think it dislodged an old crisp lurking behind the C key. Its now working luffley.

Has anyoe every been on a Flabelos machine? If you haven't you should try it [but don't look at your wobbly bits wobbling, its nasty]

Thank you for all the good thoughts for Sophie  :flowers:

The vet phoned after the x-ray to say that it was inconclusive as to whether it was stones or tumours.  Additionally, there was something wrong with her gut - it was distended on the x-ray and had suspicous looking lumps in it :(  We decided to open her up so the vet could have a proper look at what was going on - this afternoon has been rather worriful :(

The vet just phoned to say they have removed two massive stones from Sophie's bladder.  They were adhered to the bladder wall, which is why they appeared to be tumours.  She has also been eating stones (the other sort), which is what was showing up in her intestines.  She needs to stay overnight for monitoring, but should be back home tomorrow  :biggrin:

Afternoon

So pleased it was stones. Hope she makes a good and speedy recovery. :GroupHug:

Wendy hope you can remember your lovely girl with some smiles as well as sadness :GroupHug:

Suzeanna I hope the pain has eased off now :GroupHug:

Owl I hope it isn't that and you are feeling better quickly :GroupHug:

Lovely bedding Alex. Not to mention handsum fella :wub:

I've hit a problem in work and I can't work out how to get around it. It ain't happened before and I think someone has tweaked the accounts system.

Has anyoe every been on a Flabelos machine? If you haven't you should try it [but don't look at your wobbly bits wobbling, its nasty]

I'd love to have a go, but there is no way I would do it in a public place with the amount of wobble I'd produce :ohmy:

The vet just phoned to say they have removed two massive stones from Sophie's bladder. They were adhered to the bladder wall, which is why they appeared to be tumours. She has also been eating stones (the other sort), which is what was showing up in her intestines. She needs to stay overnight for monitoring, but should be back home tomorrow :biggrin:

That is brilliant news, it's made my day :biggrin:

I've hit a problem in work and I can't work out how to get around it. It ain't happened before and I think someone has tweaked the accounts system.

Take your mind off it, sometimes when you are too close to the problem you can't see the solution and the more you think about it, the worse it gets. Hope you sort it soon :flowers:

What a relief for you over Sophie!

thanks anyone who sympathised over my hand, I'm up to the ears in paracetamol and have soaked it in a hot paraffin wax bath thingy and it does feel easier now :)

Alex..I love your bedding, but do you have non moulting dogs? with my cav and OH's lurcher on the bed, if I tried that colour it would be lost under a welter of black and white hair!