UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

Marian remember that Tinchy will need Vitamin C - Guinea Pigs cannot store it in their bodies and get it from their food so along with the milk you are giving him he'll need solid food - hay/greens to help his digestion, a good mixed dry food will be fine at this stage rather than the plain pellets kind & plain water, let him have a pick thru and nibble the bits he likes. Also like all hand reared babies remember to try and stimulate him to poo after he's had his evaporated milk. If you've got any a slice of cucumber comes in very handy, it contains a lot of water so if he wont drink from a dish or water bottle you can be sure he's getting liquid with his food.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you not coming to the dog show wenders?. Am completely selfishly gutted to be denied Wiggle cuddles!mecry.gif Have a lovely break awaycool.gif wink.gif

I'm so sorry! I booked the weekend off with work, booked the campsite and then realised it was the same weekend as your show :( Hopefully we can meet up soon though :flowers:

I'm so sorry! I booked the weekend off with work, booked the campsite and then realised it was the same weekend as your show sad01_anim.gif Hopefully we can meet up soon though flowers.gif

*sob*

I'll get in touch after next week and see when we can meetflowers.gif

Thanks for good wishes, I am feeling a bit better today but not up to doing anything. We got to the park this morning for walk, managed to stay dry, and Wispa found a young PWD to play with so hopefully will be boinged out until late afternoon. I am going back to bed until then.

I dont know whats going on here. Freddie the wuss is taking treats off Shadow the alpha. Right from in front of her, and shes letting him! Then she wont go near him.

oo must take them for their jabs the beginning of august

Before I crash out for the day I am going to try and post an image:

barr.jpg

Fab :biggrin: Glad you are feeling a bit better too Phebe :flowers:

A while back I mentioned that a fan of Rob's had sent us a gift from the US - it got held up in customs so he told us what it was and I found out he is a photographer and had sent me a lens :ohmy: It arrived today, it's a wider angle than I have, which is fantastic and I am stunned that someone we've never met chose to do this for us (Rob got a big bottle of beer :laugh: ). It is going to be fun trying out photography from a different "angle". I have been experimenting with a few photos in the garden, until the rain decided to appear :rolleyes: Wow, what generosity, I'm rather overwhelmed.

That's really lovely Ange - isn't it nice to know there are still plenty of genuinely nice people out there :flowers:

Sophie is home :biggrin:  She is still rather dopey from the anaesthetic yesterday, and has taken herself upstairs to snooze :wub:  

Sophie is home :biggrin: She is still rather dopey from the anaesthetic yesterday, and has taken herself upstairs to snooze :wub:

So pleased she's back home :GroupHug:

Yes it is lovely to know there are such fantastic people out there :)

It's just started absolutely p*ssing down, thankfully we got inside just in time.

OH is drilling plaster off a slate wall in the flat and is making rather a fantastic amount of mess :rolleyes:

I have been stripping wallpaper and plaster off a wall in teh pub and have made quite a bit of mess myself, but now can't find any bin bags to clean up :rolleyes:

Dylan has a hurty leg :( he has beena bit stiff when getting up the last couple of days but today when we ended our walk on the beach he was really limping and he still is. I've given him arnica but am waiting to see how he is tomorrow before deciding about vets cos he gets so stressed there :wub:

My attempt at posting an image didn't work, so I said I'd try later. Then a magic fairy posted the image and removed where I said that. Thanks to whoever did it, I suspect Ange :flowers:

It reminds me of Wispa, although she is streamlined and not plump like this dog. It has her air of gormless optimism. It comes from www.nataliedee.com whose cartoons are great fun and designed to share and email to people.