UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My attempt at posting an image didn't work, so I said I'd try later. Then a magic fairy posted the image and removed where I said that. Thanks to whoever did it, I suspect Ange :flowers:

It reminds me of Wispa, although she is streamlined and not plump like this dog. It has her air of gormless optimism. It comes from www.nataliedee.com whose cartoons are great fun and designed to share and email to people.

It wasn't me, it was already there when I got to the thread, so it might have been another mod, it may have appeared on its own or we have a magic fairy with the new forum :biggrin: I suspect the latter!

I thought it was a fat Wispa too :laugh:

Hope Dylan is ok Abby :GroupHug:

I have procrastinated by doing some online shopping, so far I have bought

• some elastic running laces
  • a 'bento' box for my bike
  • some fake piggie lugs
  • samples of veggie/vegan dogfoods
  • vegan dog chews

I suppose I had better go and do some work now *pout*

It wasn't me, it was already there when I got to the thread, so it might have been another mod, it may have appeared on its own or we have a magic fairy with the new forum biggrin.gif I suspect the latter!

I thought it was a fat Wispa too laugh.gif

Hope Dylan is ok Abby Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Twas me lol tho the edited by line where I said it was me didn't show up when the picture did lol

I have procrastinated by doing some online shopping, so far I have bought

• some elastic running laces
  • a 'bento' box for my bike
  • some fake piggie lugs
  • samples of veggie/vegan dogfoods
  • vegan dog chews

I suppose I had better go and do some work now *pout*

I take that as a sign then that you've read my reply to your PM, lol! You never replied about meeting up with us for a walk tho, don't you like us anymore? :( :mecry:

What's a 'bento' box? I used to know a horse called Bento, but I'm quite sure that he wouldn't fit on your bike, so it couldn't be him :unsure:

As far as work goes, we got the worst news in the best possible way: the whole office is gonna relocate to places far away and we're not invited, so everyone will lose their job. It will however be a phased exit, and our department won't move until somewhere mid-April, so we'll have loads of time to look for other jobs. As a temp I'm not in a bad position, because the agency actually has an interest in keeping me employed with them, as they make their money from hiring my other temping colleagues and myself out :)

Oh, and lunch was absolutely lovely, as per usual there was enough to feed an army (only we'd not invited them! :wink: ), so we'll be having lunch again tomorrow. And on top of that, one of my colleagues will be treating us all to breakfast, as it'll be his birthday this weekend! :D We're not doing too badly really ...

This evening I've taken Sparky on a run, 2 miles down the canal into town, and he was brilliant! :biggrin: Barely pulled, left people alone completely and nicely passed 2 dogs, one of who had a go at him. HOW GOOD IS MY SPARKS!!! I'm soooooo proud of him, can you tell! :wub:

At least you've got loads of notice Billy and can spend some time searching around, well done you and Sparks on the run :flowers:

Dex must have known it was dressing change day as he took off his bandage this afternoon after the dogwalker had left, thankfully he didn't have a go at his stitches cos although the wound is clean his pad is not healing up very well and is still all gapey. As punishment my vet gave him a bright pink bandage with purple hearts :laugh: so other dogs will smirk at him.

Fleur was in for her booster and thought everything was sooo exciting. I weighed her - when she came to me last August she weighed 35.5 kilos, today she weighed in at 29.4. I shall have to stop calling her fatty Fleur now. The vet was very pleased with her :biggrin:

I got caught feeding Tinchy in the office :ohmy: and now he has a fan club and lots more people rooting for him. btw thanks for the tips Snow at the moment he doesn't seem to want solids. I've got some vitamin C drops for the piggies water so will try and dilute it enough to go in his milk. He's got hay and a bit of piggie cereal which I've had to put on the floor as he's too tiny to even reach into a hammie dish :wub:

My noooo toy arrived today :pinkie:

I can now track my runs and have preprogrammed training sessions etc. without having to remember everything and check my watch every 30s cos this one will bleep at me and then tell me what Im supposed to be doing. And as it has GPS it'll track my route, and help me find my way back to the car should I ever get lost again. And it has a heart rate monitor so I can ease myself back into it after my illness this week.

I am very happy and excited about using it for the first time tomorrow morning. I will take it easy as I'm still feeling a bit poorly though.

Went to the lowestoft air show today. The weather was brilliant until the Red arrows finished. Then they gave us about 30seconds warning of the storm that had sneaked up behind us. Lots of flashy lightening and crashy thunder. The only one who was dry was my grand-daughter under her waterproofs.!!laugh.gif

Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif for fugees that are poorly/having work problems. Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif for poorly fugee furbabies.

My dogwalker's friend has lost her dog in the last few days. Someone who must have seen the posters or adverts has rung and said they have found the dog and for her to meet them at a certain location. There was no one there when she raced round. How bloody mean would you have to be to do that to a person. It's disgusting :mecry: