UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

July R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Cheryl I'm sorry, that's horrible :( :GroupHug: I can't answer your question, I don't even know the answer to my own really, but whatever her problems, you're not at fault, do remember that :flowers:

:GroupHug: Kelly

Post arrived with a letter from Polly's new family (choccie Lab that Mindy rehomed via LRSE&C) and some photos, so lovely to hear from them and know that she is being loved :wub: :wub: Really nice way to start off the day :) Oh that and B/Gas confirming they're not going to disconnect us, which is always good :laugh:

Bl00dy neighbours :mad: :mad:

Last night Maureen, who walks the dogs, rang me just after 10 to say Wiggle had been barking. The evil cow next door to me had been across to her and complained, so Maureen came in, checked the boys were ok and they settled down after that. We've no idea what set them off, could have been anything, even Sir H kicking the door next to his bed in his sleep.

Just come back from taking the boys out and woman across the road who has never spoken to me in the time she's lived there (but is friendly with evil cow next door), comes across and says that the dogs were barking for hours, up until midnight blah blah blah. I said hang on, I was home at 11pm and it's not every night. She then says how I've been horrid to evil cow next door :ohmy: This would be the evil cow who has always been odd, to say the least. I've taken parcels in for her, let her know when she's left her car lights on, put up with her loud music etc and she always ignores me :huh:

The same evil cow who is seeing the bloke who lives the other side of me, who's dog howls and barks continuously when he has it at weekends and leaves it. But of course, thats ok as she's seeing him.

I know that Wiggle doesn't bark for the sake of it and Maureen is good at letting me know if the boys have been unsettled and she'll come over to check on them. Apart from my boys, there are other dogs living close by who bark and where the woman across the road lives, her house has more houses close by than mine.

FFS, I don't want to be working long hours but in the absence of another job right now, it's all I've got but I'm bl00dy fecked off with bitchy evil cow's next door who exaggerate to make me look bad.

Thanks Di :) It just really fecks me off that in the time he has been here, Wiggle has barked 3 or 4 nights at most, and even then for only a short time and probably something has set him off. But because the evil cow next door is such an interfering evil cow, she's exaggerated it to make me look bad. The woman across the road has never even spoken to me before today :wacko:

Wendy, I think I'd be tempted to start keeping a note of when the other neighbour's dog is barking, what date/time, how long for etc. and if you are able to record any of it, that too. That way if they carry on being p*ssy, you can produce your own log of his dog's noise - I suspect that might shut them up? :GroupHug:

Im sorry you are having bad times, hugs to yu all xxx

My neighbour had a word about my dogs barking, but I knew it wasnt mine so I told her in no uncertain terms whose dog is barking, and to go and have a word with them! Shes fine with me now

Sorry so see a number of Fugees are having difficult times, but pleased to see the ongoing problems from Ms Bejo's neighbours are being dealt with. I am very lucky with my neighbours, which is one reason I would be very reluctant to move having had dire problems in the past. Good thing you have the webcam, Wendy.

Sorry you are having a sad day, collies r best. Sometimes it just comes back and hits you, even after years. :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: Cheryl

:GroupHug: Wendy - neighbour problems are never nice.

I just had a not very nice walk - We were joined halfway round the walk by a spaniel - no owner in sight.  Smudge hate spaniels, so had a grumble, and it was bothering Sophie who had a small grumble.  Logan decided to tell the spaniel to leave us alone (he is very quick to jump in and back up the other members of his pack), and chased it away.  It left, only to appear again a couple of minutes later and start bothering the others again.  Logan again chased it away, a little more snarly with it this time, and it again left.  It showed up again a couple of minutes later, again bothering all our dogs, so Logan raised his level and decided to chase and pin it. Only for the owner to finally show up and get huffy about Logan attacking her dog - yes he was by this point looking and sounding quite vicious, and didn't stop when I called him (which I will definitely be working on), but if she'd kept her dog anywhere near her, she'd have known it was causing problems  :dry:  I'm definitely not trying to say it is all her fault, Logan was definitely over the top and slightly out of control at the end, but I do think she should have accepted at least a bit of responsibilty for the incedent.

Right, got that off my chest, will now attempt to stop worrying about it  :unsure: